The best relationship of your life will be the one where your partner is ready to answer all the relationship questions that you ask them.
This greatest collection of questions to ask your lover will make date nights much more interesting.
Whether you’re looking for questions to ask your boyfriend or questions to ask your girlfriend, you have found them.
These questions to ask your partner apply to both genders, so they’re perfect for couples.
Relationships are all about finding out more about each other… but you have probably run out of romantic questions to ask.
That is why we are here to show you the best questions to ask your partner, regardless of how long you’ve been in a relationship.
My boyfriend and I just tried these relationship questions, and we were surprised at how much we learned about each other.
Above all, finding these romantic questions to ask my partner has gotten us closer together… and it was fun!
These questions to ask your lover will reveal things you never knew about each other so, whether you’re looking for questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend, fun is guaranteed!
What’s best about it is that you’ll also get to connect on a deeper level!
Truth be told, all of us want to learn more about our partner, but we run out of romantic questions to ask them…
Well, not anymore, because this is the largest collection of questions to ask your partner that will make sure you figure out everything about each other.
You’ll enjoy finding out things about one another, and you’ll grow closer together as a couple so try it out and have fun in the process!
Here are the best questions to ask your lover that you have never thought about:
1. If you had to change your first name, what would you pick?
2. What do you remember thinking to yourself the first time you saw me?
3. How often do you lie?
4. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
5. What is one song that can always pull you out of a bad mood?
6. What’s your favorite part of my body?
7. What do you think is the most attractive trait in my personality?
8. When you were a kid, what career did you want to have?
9. What was growing up like for you?
10. What’s your favorite nickname, and is there a story behind it?
11. When did you know you were in love with me?
12. Tell me something about yourself that no one knows.
13. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
14. Which celebrity are you rather certain would be your BFF if you ever met?
15. What kind of outfit would look best on me?
16. What was your first impression about me?
17. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon?
18. What is your ambition in life?
19. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
20. What are three qualities about me that you were first attracted to?
21. What is your dream job?
22. What would you do if you won $10,000?
23. What’s something you misunderstood as a child and only realized much later was wrong?
24. Have you ever bragged to your friends about me?
25. What is your idea of an ideal date?
26. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
27. Who is your longest-standing friend you are most proud of?
28. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
29. What are three of your happiest memories of our early days together?
30. What is the most expensive thing you have bought for yourself?
31. What one thing would you like to change about me?
32. What would you say is your worst trait?
33. Have you ever had a dream about me?
34. What would you not do for me?
35. Did you have any pets growing up?
36. Do you have any childhood memories you would like to share?
37. If you didn’t have to work, what would you do with your life?
38. If our love story was a movie, what movie does it most closely resemble?
39. What would you do if your best friend told you I was bad for you?
40. Who was the first person you kissed?
41. What’s something that scares you?
42. What would be the perfect gift?
43. What is your happiest childhood memory?
44. Are you a good cook?
45. What do you want to do when you retire?
46. What was your favorite date that we ever had? What made it so special for you?
47. Do you believe in the afterlife?
48. How would you feel if I made more money than you?
49. In your childhood, what’s a food that you used to really love that you can’t believe you ate?
50. Which song/poem do you love the most?
51. When you’re having a bad day, what makes you feel better?
52. Do you enjoy your present job?
53. Do you believe in second chances?
54. How and when did you know we’d make it as a couple?
55. Have you ever said, “I love you”, and not meant it?
56. Would you be willing to stay home with the kids while I work?
57. What kind of pet would you love to have?
58. Who do you hate the most in this world?
59. What toy did you always want as a kid, but no one ever bought for you?
60. How do you cope with your colleagues at work?
61. Your parents would freak out if they knew you once…
62. What are three strengths you see between us that we possess as a team?
63. What was the craziest party you’ve ever been to like?
64. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
65. Do you consider yourself a spender or a saver?
66. What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
67. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
68. What are your hobbies?
69. What’s one strange habit that you have?
70. What’s your very favorite memory of me?
71. Do you like my friends?
72. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
73. Are you a mountain person or a beach person?
74. Who was your first crush? How old were you?
75. What is the weirdest reason you ever broke up with someone?
76. Do you find it easy to make friends and build relationships?
77. Name three of the happiest moments in your life.
78. How did you know you wanted to be with me? Did it happen in a moment or overtime?
79. Have you ever been jealous of either of your siblings?
80. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
81. Would you get a tattoo? Or, what’s your plan for your next tattoo?
82. Which song irritates you the most?
83. When was the time you laughed the hardest?
84. Who is that one friend you miss the most?
85. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
86. How do I make you feel especially loved in our relationship?
87. Do you believe in soulmates?
88. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
89. Is there anything that you to do to reduce stress?
90. What is your worst nightmare?
91. What celebrities have you met?
92. Where do you see yourself in the next 2 years from now?
93. What’s your all-time favorite movie?
94. What are some of the little things I do that kind of drive you nuts but also that you secretly like about me?
95. What do your friends think of me?
96. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
97. Do you have any wardrobe accessories you can’t live without?
98. Which country would you never go to?
99. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
100. What motivates you?
101. If you could be insanely talented at one thing, what would you choose?
102. How old were you when you started dating?
103. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
104. What’s something you’ve tried that you thought you’d hate but actually ended up liking?
105. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
106. Would you like to have the same kind of family you grew in?
107. What’s the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
108. What word first comes to mind when asked to describe me?
109. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
110. Which country would you like to visit together?
111. Who would you rather hire: a personal trainer, a personal chef, or a housekeeper?
112. What has life taught you?
113. How would you spend one million dollars?
114. Who is the one person in your family you cannot stand?
115. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
116. Did you ever have a favorite childhood toy?
117. What would you do if you could be a woman for a day?
118. Have you experienced heartbreak?
119. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
120. What was your first date like? Where did you go?
121. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
122. What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
123. If a movie was being made about your life, what actor would play you? What actress would play your love interest?
124. How many relationships have you had?
125. If you were president for the day, what’s one thing you’d do?
126. Do you like children?
127. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
128. If you could relive one day of your life, which day would you pick?
129. What were you like in high school?
130. What are your regrets in life?
131. What’s your favorite meal ever?
132. What would you change about yourself if given a chance?
133. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
134. What is one thing you think could make our relationship stronger?
135. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
136. What’s your take on cheating?
137. Who was your first celebrity crush?
138. How much money do you dream of having?
139. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?
140. What’s your favorite thing to see at a circus?
141. If you could be born in a different decade, what decade would you choose?
142. Is it okay to lie to your partner?
143. What was your bedroom like as a teenager?
144. Which car would you like to own?
145. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
146. What type of beverage do you drink most in a day?
147. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
148. What pet name were you given by your ex?
149. Do you have any phobias?
150. If a great looking girl came up to you while I was there, what would your reaction be?
151. What’s the single most important thing for a relationship to be successful?
152. What’s one skill you’d like to learn or improve?
153. Where is your ideal place to live? On a farm in the middle of nowhere, in an elegant house on the water, or in a hip, downtown condo?
154. Are you afraid of confrontations?
155. When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
156. If your house caught fire and you could only take one thing and run out, what would it be?
157. What would you define as cheating?
158. What was your favorite fairy tale growing up?
159. Do you think it’s possible for men and women to just be friends?
160. How kids would you like to have?
161. How would you spend your time if the electricity goes out for 24 hours?
162. Who are you closer to, your mom or dad? Why?
163. If I cheated on you, would you ever forgive me?
164. If you could meet one person today, living or dead, who would you choose to meet?
165. How do you like to be treated when you’re sick? Do you like to be waited on hand and foot or left alone?
166. Have you cheated on your partner before?
167. What’s better, hugs or kisses?
168. Are you addicted to anything?
169. What do you remember most about the night/day we first met?
170. What is your most prized possession?
171. What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?
172. How can we spice things up between us?
173. Would you rather stay in or go out?
174. What is the one thing about yourself that you hate the most?
175. How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
176. What is one commonly held belief that you just don’t buy into?
177. What are your relationship deal breakers?
178. How do you react when angry?
179. Do you believe in God?
180. If you had one word to describe our love, what would it be?
181. What’s the first thing you’re going to do the next time we see each other?
182. What is your favorite time of year?
183. Do you have any fears about your future?
184. Have you ever committed a crime?
185. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
186. What has been the best year of your life so far?
187. What do you do at your happiest moments?
188. Do you like being drunk?
189. Do you believe there’s one person you’re ‘meant’ to be with?
190. If you could eat only three foods for the rest of your life, what three would you choose?
191. Are you adventurous?
192. Have you ever stolen something?
193. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
194. What is your hidden talent?
195. How do you handle gossip?
196. Which animal would you like to be?
197. Is love something that scares you?
198. Do you ever feel like you had a past life?
199. What’s that thing you hate that I keep doing?
200. What is your idea of a perfect house?
201. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
202. Do you collect anything?
203. How can I get your attention?
204. How many times have you been in love?
205. If something happened where I had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go our separate ways?
206. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in any language, what language would you choose?
207. What would improve our relationship now?
208. What is the craziest thing that you would do for me?
209. Where is your favorite place to be with me?
210. Do you have any superstitions?
211. What is your biggest turn off?
212. What would be that one thing that you would like to change about your family?
213. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
214. If you could go back to any moment in your life and do things differently, would you?
215. What can you not do without?
216. Do you discuss with your friends about our relationship and what we do together?
217. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
218. Have you ever tried to invent something?
219. Have you ever faced an obstacle in your life and overcome it?
220. If I discovered you lied to me, what would be your reaction?
221. How do you know when you love someone?
222. What would you change about your childhood? What would you never change about your childhood?
223. Do you feel you are mature or need some growing up?
224. How did you know you loved me?
225. Have you ever gotten anyone pregnant? How did you handle it?
226. What’s your favorite fragrance?
227. Do you think once you love someone, you will always love them? Or do you think love can fade away with time?
228. What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
229. When have you felt the most beautiful?
230. What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you fall for them?
231. Have you ever been to therapy?
232. What future career plan do you have?
233. What’s one thing about love that scares you?
234. When was the last time you cried?
235. What aspect of your life are you the most confident about?
236. Was it love at first sight with me?
237. What was the most difficult time in your life?
238. Would you describe yourself as a creative person?
239. Which do you agree with? Love should always feel comfortable, or love should always feel new and exciting?
240. What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
241. What makes you laugh?
242. What makes you fall out of love?
243. What is the hardest decision you’ve ever made?
244. Will you get jealous if someone flirts with me?
245. Do you think knowing whether or not it’s love depends on how long you’ve known the person?
246. What is more important in a relationship: an emotional connection or a physical connection?
247. Why do you think many marriages today end in divorce?
248. What’s worse, an emotional affair or a physical one?
249. Out of your friends and family, whose relationship do you admire the most?
250. Do you see divorce as an option for you?