When you meet someone special, it feels like life couldn’t get any better, right? Everything finally starts to make sense – all of the heartbreaks and wasted chances.
You finally realize what all those happy couples were talking about. You understand the words they kept on telling you that never made any sense at all.
This is the person you can be around with. They’re everything you’re looking for, everything you’ve been hoping to get from life.
When you meet someone special, you figure out that all those who came before were only meant to be chapters of your life. They were never meant to stay since they were never good enough for you.
You look this person in the eyes and it becomes obvious that they’re the one you want to grow old with – the one you’ve been searching for.
There’s an actual reason your meeting hasn’t happened before as both of you needed to be in the same place in order for the spark between you to burst into flame. You had to go through certain experiences in order to shape you into the people you are today.
Finally, the time has come for your paths to cross. The moment of your big meeting was planned to happen and from that point on, it became obvious that you’d always stay together.
Now, as you look at your special person sleeping steadily next to you, you think about everything you want to tell them. You think about all of the things you want to thank them for.
But no matter how hard you try, you’re at a loss of how to put your feelings into words. And that’s where this article comes in to help.
Quotes that make sense once you meet someone special
When you meet someone special, you want to thank that person for becoming a part of your life. You want to let them know that you’ll forever be grateful for the fact that they’ve chosen you.
If you’re not good with words, then these quotes can help you express your feelings. They easily convey everything you’ve been dying to tell to your partner but had no idea how to.
Keep on reading if you want to show your person just how glad you are that you finally met.
1. “When you meet someone special, you’ll know. Your heart will beat more rapidly and you’ll smile for no reason.” – Unknown
2. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.” – Sleepless In Seattle
3. “You know that he is someone special when, no matter what kind of mood you’re in, he can always manage to make you smile.” – Unknown
4. “I’d like to give you everything you never had, but not even then would you know how beautiful is it to love you.” – Frida Kahlo
5. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
6. “Some people make the world special just by being in it.” – Unknown
7. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
8. “Meeting someone accidentally. Then having them become a huge part of your life.” – Unknown
9. “Meeting someone with the same mindset as you is rare.” – Unknown
10. “You’ll know he’s someone special, when no matter what kind of mood you are in, he can always manage to make you smile.” – Unknown
11. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you, I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barret Browning
12. “Stupid conversations always make sense when you are talking to someone special.” – Unknown
13. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda
14. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” – Maria V. Snyder
15. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.” – Robert Fulghum
16. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – Elvis Presley
17. “It’s a beautiful thing to meet someone who makes you forget your troubles.” – Unknown
18. “No one believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart.” – Nikki Frost
19. “Some people make the world special by living in it.” – Unknown
20. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
21. “Meeting someone you can be yourself around and vibe with is the best feeling ever.” –Unknown
22. “Sometimes we meet someone and feel like we have known them all our lives.” – Avijeet Das
23. “Love is a hidden treasure. You never know you have it until someone special reveals it.” – Debasish Mridha
24. “I used to think that ‘love at first sight’ was some kind of urban myth – then you smiled at me.” – Unknown
25. “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately, and protected so fiercely.” – This Is Us
26. “When you’re talking to a particular person, stupid conversations always make sense.” – Unknown
27. “You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed… forever.” – Jake Gyllenhaal
28. “Sometimes in life – very rarely, I might add – you meet someone and you know instantly they’re going to mean something special to you.” – Unknown
29. “When life gives you someone very special, you don’t have to dream anymore.” – M. F. Moonzajer
30. “The world suddenly seemed warmer, brighter and more welcoming when I met you. I hope I had the same effect on you.” – Unknown
31. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
32. “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.” – John Cena
33. “We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.” – Unknown
34. “Don’t be afraid to go that extra mile for someone special, because that person will go the extra mile for you.” – Ben Kalcher
35. “When you meet someone special, you just know. You start smiling for no reason and are inexplicably happy.” – Unknown
36. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” – Joey W. Hill
37. “I don’t need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that I’m the only one.” – Zayn Malik
38. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Frida Kahlo
39. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.” – Bob Marley
40. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov
41. “This is going to sound crazy, but… from the moment I first set eyes on you, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.” – Leigh Fallon
42. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
43. “Someday you’re going to meet someone unlike any other. It might be when you’re fifteen, or it might be when you’re a hundred. But once you find them, nobody’s ever going to compare.” – Unknown
44. “Have you ever met anyone and then known within minutes that he’s the most special person you’re ever going to meet in your life?” – Judith McNaught
45. “One day someone will fall in love with you despite all your flaws! Then magic will happen in your life!” – Avijeet Das
46. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo
47. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
48. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” – Meet Joe Black
49. “But for now we will have fun, and continue to date
Could it be that I have finally found my mate
It looks as if I have finally won
I have finally found my special one.” – Patrick J. O’Neill
Inspiring quotes about when you meet someone special
But don’t worry about it. Even if you still haven’t met someone special, it doesn’t mean that your time won’t come. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll never get to experience it.
You must stay strong and have faith. Trust the timing of your life because that’s something you can’t affect.
At one point, the universe will know that you’re ready to meet your special person. And when you least expect it, your big meeting will happen and you’ll finally feel like you’ve found your missing piece of a puzzle.
Until that happens, here are some inspiring quotes about meeting the person who’ll change the rest of your life. Let them remind you of everything that awaits you in your future.
1. “You will know you are in love when it doesn’t matter if you sit in heaven or hell with that special someone just as long as they can make you laugh, while you put out the fires.” – Shannon L. Alder
2. “There’s something about meeting someone new that blows what you think of life right out the window.” – Unknown
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
4. “People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
5. “When you meet someone you really like and connect with, I think that’s very special, and not to be taken for granted.” – Aziz Ansari
6. “Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you. It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you.” – Zahid Abas
7. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.” – Unknown
9. “Everything started as nothing.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
10. “Once in a lifetime, you meet that special someone. That someone that took your breath away every single time.” – Amy Lane
11. “I feel that we have been together from our place of origin, that we are of the same matter, of the same waves, that we carry the same sense inside.” – Frida Kahlo
12. “It’s hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.” – Nikki Schiefelbein
13. “Now, for the first time, he’s seeing that there really is a way out of this, and it’s all so simple. You don’t have to run away. You just meet somebody special and step sideways into a parallel universe.” – Irvine Welsh
14. “Sometimes you meet a person and you just click – you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.” – Alexandra Ardonetto
15. “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.” – Sam Levenson
16. “In our world, we would always find a person, a perfect stranger, who would give much interest to us at first sight, even before words were spoken.” – Unknown
17. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – The Notebook
18. “Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
19. “I think that one of the things that you do learn is that falling in love and being in love with someone is a rarity. That you don’t fall in love as many times as you think you’re going to. And then when you do, it’s really special; it’s really important.” – Julianne Moore
20. “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, and make you see the sun where you once saw could. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The one in a lifetime kind of people.” – Kate Lattey
21. “I can’t look at you without thinking that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.” – Unknown
22. “Eventually, you’ll meet someone right for you. And whether you share a minute, a month, or a lifetime with them is uncertain. But the fact that you found that person, even if for a moment, means more than the lifespan life allows you to have with them.” – Unknown
23. “To have a love that is pure and honest is the most beautiful feeling in the world. To be loyal to someone is the heart’s innermost desire. Someone who understands you and completes you. Someone who loves you as crazily as you love that someone!” – Avijeet Das
24. “Love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.” – Nicholas Sparks
25. “We meet a lot of people along this journey. When you find the special ones you don’t take a moment for granted, because you never know when your time with them is gonna be up.” – Kim Holden
26. “I do not believe that there is a ‘one and only’ for each person, but I do believe that there is a special ‘someone’ along life’s way and that the road we choose to travel will reveal a ‘special someone’ for us.” – Robert L. Anderson
27. “Not every person you meet in life will become a close friend or lover. Some you will find hard to get along with or impossible to like. But these people, too, teach you the precious lesson of who you do like, so that you will appreciate those special people even more.” – Marie Kondo
28. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
29. “In life, there is always that special person who shapes who you are, who helps to determine the person you become.” – Molly Ringwald
Don’t feel sad if you still haven’t found your special person. The time will come and you’ll finally get to meet the one who’ll change your life for the better.
That person will replace all of the pain you once felt with feelings of hope and happiness. They will prove to you that waiting for them wasn’t a wrong choice.
And if you’ve just met this person and you’re familiar with the amazing feelings I just mentioned, then congrats! You finally get to feel true love, and let me tell you, it’s one of the best things you’ll ever experience.
Make sure not to lose your special person. Appreciate them for who they are and don’t go a day without thanking them for everything good they bring to your life.
This person will make you grow and show you what it means to be in a healthy relationship. And because of all these things and more, you’ll forever be grateful for the day they walked in your life.
When you meet someone special, it all finally starts to make sense. You realize that all of the moves you made brought you to this moment. And if you did anything differently, chances are you wouldn’t be where you are today.
So, thank God for every choice you made, and never forget to appreciate your special person. That’s the least you can give them.