Is there a better way to relive all of the memories with your sister than asking each other some sister tag questions?
Besides remembering everything the two of you have gone through together, it’s also a great way to create new memories as well.
If you want to do a ‘sister tag’ challenge, the only things you need are your sister(s) and a list of questions that you want to go through.
Once you have these two things, you’re guaranteed to have a bunch of fun!
Asking each other sister tag questions can be a great bonding experience and you’ll get the feeling of how well you know your sibling.
Also, you’ll be amazed at the things that you don’t know about her.
Even though you’ve known each other your whole life, some things will still be unfamiliar to you and it’ll be fun to know what your sister has been keeping a secret from you.
If you decide to film this challenge, you’ll be able to relive the quality time spent with your sister every time you watch the video again.
It’s fun to see how much your sister knows about you and maybe she’ll know some of the secrets you didn’t expect her to know, while having no idea about the things you were certain she’d know.
If you’re eager to engage in the sister tag challenge but you have no idea what to ask each other, don’t worry, as I’ve created a list of sister tag questions that you can use with your sister.
I’ve also divided them into basic ones and some more personal ones so you can gradually intensify the game.
Enjoy this time spent with your sister and I hope you’ll create some great memories!
‘You must know the answers to these’ sister tag questions!
You and your sister know each other well.
Even if you aren’t living together anymore, you spent your childhood together and you have a bond that no one can destroy.
It’s probable that she’ll know some things about you that no one else knows and vice versa.
So, to warm things up, you could start your sister tag challenge with some basic questions that both of you know the answers to.
This way, you’ll get a sense of how strong your bond is.
1. Who is the younger/older sister?
2. What’s your nickname that the family call you?
3. What’s your sister’s middle name?
4. Do you know your sister’s phone number by heart?
5. What’s the color of your sister’s eyes?
6. When is your sister’s birthday?
7. What do you call each other?
8. Who likes to read more?
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
10. What was the last text you sent to each other?
11. How often do you argue?
12. What do you argue about the most?
13. Who keeps their room cleaner?
14. Who likes make-up more?
15. How much time do you spend together?
16. Do you have any inside jokes?
17.What’s the age gap between you?
18. Who loves food more?
19. Who loves to cook more?
20. Are you closer now or when you were younger?
21. Do you share a lot with each other?
22. Who’s a better singer?
23. Who draws better?
24. Who’s most likely to volunteer?
25. Which one of you is a daddy’s girl and which one a mommy’s girl?
26. Who is more of a drama queen?
27. Who is the most athletic?
28. Which one is better at saving money?
29. Who is the lazier one?
30. Who loves to sleep more?
31. Who is more emotional?
32. What does your sister do for fun?
33. Who’s better at keeping secrets?
34. Who watches more TV?
35. Who is more creative?
36. Who is more introverted/extroverted?
37. Who is more pessimistic/optimistic?
38. Who’s the better dancer?
39. Who’s most likely to join the Army?
40. Who is most likely to participate in a reality show?
41. Who’s most likely to be captured by a terrorist group?
42. Who has dated more girls/boys?
43. Do you have similar dreams in life?
44. Who’s most likely to become a celebrity?
45. Could you live together for the rest of your life?
46. Who’s most likely to run for office?
47. Who spends more time in the bathroom?
48. Which would your sister choose – to be invisible or to be able to read people’s minds?
49. Who has more of a sweet tooth?
50. Which food do you like that your sister hates?
51. Who is more adventurous?
52. Which one of you tends to break the rules and which one does everything by the book?
53. Who is more talkative?
54. Who likes to gossip more?
55. Does your sister like classical music?
56. Who is more of a junk food lover?
57. Who is more romantic?
‘Brutally honest’ sister tag questions!
To spice things up, next, we have a list of questions that require you to be brutally honest with each other.
No lying, just the straightforward truth!
1. What do you like about your sister?
2. What do you hate about your sister?
3. What is one thing you have in common?
4. Use a few words to describe your sister!
5. What is the most annoying habit your sibling has?
6. Complete this statement: “My sister is…”
7. What’s the main thing you disagree about?
8. What is your sister’s weirdest obsession?
9. What’s your sister really bad at?
10. What’s one thing that you can do and your sister can’t?
11. What’s your favorite thing about your sister?
12. What would you change about your sibling if you could?
13. Are you competitive with each other?
14. Who is funnier?
15. Who is sillier?
16. Which one of you is most likely to turn out like Mom or Dad?
17. Which one of you is most likely to get married first?
18. What is the dumbest decision your sibling has ever made?
19. Which one of you is most likely to excel in their career?
20. Which one of you is most likely to have a big family?
21. What is the smartest decision your sibling has ever made?
22. What is one thing your sister might not know about you?
23. Who has a better sense of style?
24. What are the things you’re both good at?
25. What are the things you’re both bad at?
26. Do you get along with your sister’s friends?
27. Have you ever had a crush on one of your sister’s friends?
28. Who is more attractive?
29. Who is more friendly?
30. Who is more humble?
31. Who is more concerned with their appearance?
32. Who is more likely to date someone based on their appearance?
33. What’s one physical trait your sister has that you always wished you had?
34. Which one of you is closer to your parents?
35. Who is more mature/immature?
36. Who is most likely to work a 9-5 job in an office?
37. If you had children, would you trust your sister to look after them?
38. Who is most likely to move far away from home?
39. What would you miss the most if your sister moved away?
40. What is the one thing your sister doesn’t know about you?
41. Have you ever shared a secret your sister told you with somebody else?
42. Who loves to take selfies more?
43. Who pays more attention to what other people say about them?
44. Which one is more impulsive when it comes to making decisions?
45. Which one of you rushes into a relationship with somebody and which one doesn’t mind waiting?
46. Which one falls in love harder?
47. Which one of you is most likely to make the first move in a relationship?
48. Which one is more childish?
49. Have you ever been angry at your sister but stayed quiet about it?
50. Who is most likely to laugh in an inappropriate situation?
51. Which one is more spoiled?
52. Who is the best person for your sister?
53. Have you ever hidden something from your sibling?
54. Does your sister know all of the guys you’ve dated?
55. Have you ever fallen for the same person?
56. Have either of you had a paranormal experience?
57. Which would your sister choose – to be rich or to be smart?
58. Which would your sister choose – to be successful or good-looking?
59. If your sister was to be sent to an uninhabited island, who do you think she would take with her?
60. Which one of you is more likely to get plastic surgery?
61. Who is more likely to have an affair?
62. Which one of you is more afraid of commitment?
63. Which one of you is always late?
64. Do you feel like you can fully trust your sister?
65. Has your sister ever broken a promise she made to you?
66. Who do you think inspires yous sister the most?
67. Who is the better driver?
68. Do you think that your sister made the right career choice?
69. Have you ever tried to unlock your sister’s phone to read her messages?
70. Are either of you scared of getting old?
71. What is one question that you always wanted to ask your sister, but you never gave it a shot?
72. Who is more forgetful?
73. Which one is more likely to move abroad?
74. Who would be more likely to travel the world alone?
75. Who has more friends?
76. Which one of you is more likely to go to a party and spend the whole night sitting alone instead of meeting new people?
77. Who is the one sibling who can manipulate others’ decisions?
‘How well do you know each other’ sister tag questions!
These questions will test how familiar the two of you are with each other.
Do you really know everything about your sister or is she good at pretending and hiding things from you?
You’ll find it out with these questions!
1. What’s your sister’s favorite food?
2. What’s your sister favorite drink?
3. What’s your sibling’s shoe size?
4. What’s your sister’s favorite sports team?
5. Who’s your sister’s favorite singer?
6. Who’s your sibling’s favorite actor/actress?
7. What’s your sister’s favorite game to play?
8. What’s your sister’s biggest flaw?
9. What’s your sibling’s best quality?
10. What’s the one thing your sister loves about herself?
11. What does your sister talk about the most?
12. What’s your sibling’s hidden talent?
13. What is the one thing your sister can’t live without?
14. If you got a call that your sister was in jail, what would be the first crime that comes to your mind?
15. What is one thing that has changed about your sibling as she has become older?
16. What’s your sister’s favorite song?
17. If your sister could go to any country, which one would it be?
18. If your sister was an animal, what would she be?
19. What’s your sibling’s favorite movie?
20. You want to make a sandwich for your sister. What do you put in it?
21. What’s your sister’s favorite ice cream flavor?
22. Can you remember your sister’s greatest achievement?
23. Is your sibling currently seeing anyone?
24. What is your sister’s dream job?
25. Is your sister more likely to move away for work or love?
26. What was the name of your sister’s first love?
27. If someone put a gun to your sibling’s head and asked them to sing a song without missing a word, what song would she sing?
28. What is the biggest lie your sister ever told to your parents?
29. What did your sister want to be when she grew up?
30. What’s your sister’s favorite clothing brand?
31. What’s the one thing your sibling will most likely spend her money on?
32. Is your sister an adrenalin junkie?
33. Would your sister be bold enough to jump from a plane with a parachute?
34. What is your sibling’s favorite candy?
35. If your sister was supposed to pick one, which would she pick – salty or sweet?
36. What’s your sister’s dream?
37. Do you think that your sister is ready for a committed relationship?
38. How old was your sibling when she had her first kiss?
39. Which one would your sister choose – chocolate or vanilla?
40. What’s your sister’s favorite cuisine?
41. Has your sibling stayed friends with any of her exes?
42. What is the name of the last person your sister dated?
43. What would your sister do if her partner cheated on her?
44. What was the longest relationship your sister ever had?
45. What was the reason your sibling broke up with her last partner?
46. What was the name of your sister’s prom date?
47. If you could pick one superhero that your sister could be, which one would it be?
48. Is there one thing your sister would like to change about herself?
49. If your sibling could travel back in time, which year would she pick?
50. What’s your sister’s favorite animal?
51. What’s your sister’s favorite TV series?
52. What’s your sister’s favorite season?
53. Has your sister ever been in a long-distance relationship?
54. What’s your sister’s zodiac sign?
55. How tall is your sibling?
56. What’s your sister’s favorite perfume?
57. Where does your sister mostly buy her clothes?
58. What’s your sister’s favorite place to hang out?
59. What’s your sibling’s biggest fear?
60. What would be the first thing your sister would do if she won the lottery?
61. Is your sister religious?
62. What are the qualities you sister appreciates the most in others?
63. Does your sibling like coffee?
64. What’s the best way to cheer your sister up when she is upset?
65. What is the one thing your sister always wanted to buy for herself?
66. Is your sibling a morning person or a night person?
67. What are the qualities your sister looks for in a partner?
68. Is your sister an organized traveler or does she go with the flow?
‘Creating memories’ sister tag questions!
Here’s to all of the amazing memories you’ve experienced together and the ones you’re yet to experience!
Don’t forget that your sister is someone who’ll always have your back!
1. What’s something you always used to do as kids?
2. What’s something you like to do together now?
3. What’s your funniest childhood memory of your sister?
4. What was the last thing you did together?
5. Did you get along when you were younger?
6. What’s the thing you fought about most when you were younger?
7. What was your favorite game when you were kids?
8. Is there anything you don’t like doing together?
9. What was your most memorable argument?
10. Have you ever stolen anything from each other, and if so then what was it?
11. Which one of you got into trouble the most as kids?
12. What was your sister’s favorite food as a child?
13. What was your sister’s favorite drink as a child?
14. Who was your sister’s first crush?
15. What is one thing your sister doesn’t know that you got away with as a child?
16. Did you ever make an agreement to keep any secrets from your parents and if so, what were they?
17. What is the biggest lie you and your sister ever told your parents?
18. What is your favorite gift your sister has ever given you?
19. What’s your favorite memory with your sister?
20. What is the most embarrassing childhood memory you remember about each other?
21. Have you ever cried together?
22. Have you ever cried because of something your sister said or did to you?
23. Have you ever borrowed each other’s make-up?
24. Have you ever bought matching outfits?
25. What was your favorite cartoon when you were kids?
26. Which one of you was a troublemaker as a kid?
27. Have you ever blamed each other for things you did?
28. What was your favorite video game as kids?
29. Did you have a pet when you were kids?
30. What was your favorite memory with your pet (or with a friend’s, if you didn’t have one)?
31. How often do you go shopping together?
32. What did your sister want to be when she grew up?
33. Did you ever help each other with homework?
34. What was your favorite school subject?
35. What was your favorite hobby as kids?
36. Did you ever have a crush on Justin Bieber in your younger years?
37. What was your happiest moment when you were growing up?
38. What was the saddest moment in your childhood?
39. Did your sister ever help you get out of trouble?
40. Did you ever take each other’s make-up without letting the other person know?
41. Is there a song that reminds you of a specific memory you experienced with your sister?
42. Did you ever break something that belonged to your sister and didn’t tell her about it?
43. Have you ever been to a concert together?
44. What is one moment when you felt really proud of your sister?
45. What was your favorite childhood book?
46. Which one of you got in trouble the most as kids?
47. What’s the favorite piece of clothing you always took from your sister’s closet?
48. Do you still borrow each other’s clothes?
These fun sister tag questions are a great way to connect on a whole new level.
They’ll help you realize how much you know about each other and they’ll probably show you that there are still a lot of things about your sister that you have no idea about.
You might even be shocked as you realize something completely unexpected about your sister.
In the end, it’ll make you realize that all of the fights, arguments, and having each other’s back created an unbreakable relationship that no one would ever be able to replace.
Our siblings are always close to our heart, no matter how much we try to convince ourself that it’s not true.
“We’ll always fight, but we’ll always make up as well. That’s what sisters do: we argue, we point out each other’s frailties, mistakes, and bad judgment, we flash the insecurities we’ve had since childhood, and then we come back together. Until the next time.”
-by Lisa See