What are growth mindset affirmations? What is so special about them, and why would you even consider putting them into your daily routine?
Having a growth mindset will give you the opportunity to become the best version of yourself. You’ll stop putting yourself down, and you’ll reach for the things that were always meant to be yours.
Affirmations work as a way to reconstruct your brain. Many people believe that it’s nothing more than a placebo, but even if it is, it still works.
When you repeat something enough times, you’ll see that your mind will start shifting its focus to the things you’re saying instead of the patterns that it’s used to.
This doesn’t mean that you won’t fall back into old habits, it just means that these affirmations will remind you why you even started to work on yourself in the first place.
The main purpose of affirmations is to find an easier way to work on yourself and to create a more positive and abundant life.
It’s easy to be motivated and to get things done when you’re happy and thriving as it is. However, when life becomes unfair and cruel, it’s not easy to work through that.
On those days, you have to find the motivation and mindset to keep going. That’s why people use affirmations for self-love, as well as growth mindset affirmations.
In this article, you’ll get everything that can help you find the most authentic affirmations for you, that will work wonders. But, let’s start by understanding a few key points.
What’s a growth mindset?
Before we actually get into growth mindset affirmations, I would genuinely like to define what this type of mindset is and how it’s different from a fixed mindset.
For example, a fixed mindset is when a person believes that their inherent value is directly connected to their abilities. However, they also believe that their abilities are directly connected to the qualities that they’ve been handed by birth.
People who have a fixed mindset are, more often than not, easily discouraged. It doesn’t take them much to give up on the things that they’ve been working on.
Once they face some type of obstacle, they’d much rather throw in the towel, than work through the issue and actually find a good solution.
On the other hand, a growth mindset is exactly the opposite. People who have this type of mindset, or who wish to get it by using growth mindset affirmations, know that they can work to become better.
If you’re someone who wishes to become a better version of yourself, but you can feel your brain stopping you in this endeavor – then you need to use affirmations to start your journey.
If you naturally have a fixed mindset, it doesn’t mean that you can’t work on your brain to redirect your thoughts into a growth mindset.
The easiest way to get to that point is if you use growth mindset affirmations that we will present to you in the next part of the article.
90+ growth mindset affirmations
There’s just one rule that you need to follow, and that’s that the growth mindset affirmations you use have to resonate with you on a deeper level.
You won’t be able to believe something fully if it’s not something that you’re genuinely trying to achieve. So, once you find the right affirmations that you want to incorporate into your life, you have to truly believe them and live by them.
Therefore, growth mindset affirmations, shouldn’t just be sentences that you repeat without feeling those words fully.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
1. When I need help, I don’t have trouble asking for it.
2. I am healthy. My health is my priority.
3. I work for the things I want. I understand that the work I put into things is fruitful.
4. I am growing.
5. I am kind and I become kinder each day. I prioritize being kind to people and finding the good in everyone.
6. My career is my priority. I become better at my job daily because I work hard for it.
7. I welcome challenges.
8. I don’t fear my mistakes, because they’re an opportunity to grow.
9. I am assured and successful.
10. I appreciate success in myself and in others.
11. I inspire others to work hard for their dreams.
12. I don’t need perfect conditions; I only need opportunities to succeed.
13. I am constantly improving.
14. I constantly push myself to exceed my own expectations.
15. I thrive under pressure and relish a challenge.
16. I will never give up because hardship is the key to success.
17. The more I practice, the better I become.
18. I see obstacles as an opportunity to test my resilience.
19. I am flexible and adapt to any change or challenge.
20. I choose to use positive self-love affirmations when I face difficult situations.
21. My biggest asset is my growth mindset.
22. I love to learn.
23. I own my behaviors, and I’m always ready to improve.
24. With persistent effort and determination, I can succeed at anything.
25. I always do my best.
26. I appreciate criticism because it helps me grow.
27. I am strong and powerful.
28. I nourish my body with real food.
29. Investing in myself is healthy.
30. I am worthy of my time and effort.
31. Anything is possible if I set my mind to it.
32. I am responsible for my own thoughts and emotions.
33. I expect nothing but the best from everyone that I surround myself with.
34. I am ready to take action in order to succeed.
35. I focus on doing, not talking.
36. I see failures as lessons.
37. I celebrate every success.
38. I have an open mind about life’s challenges.
39. I am gaining confidence as I spend time focusing on myself.
40. I step outside my comfort zone and embrace the unknown.
41. I am grateful for my strengths and my positive mindset.
42. Even though I cannot see the benefits yet, all my hard work is paying off.
43. I exercise my brain because it’s a muscle like any other.
44. I learn from the success of others. I don’t envy anyone.
45. My positive attitude is my biggest asset.
46. My comfort zone does not hold me back.
47. I believe in myself. I am achieving anything I put my mind to.
48. I am quick to find the silver lining in all situations.
49. Every day, I confidently step outside my comfort zone.
50. Sometimes I need a little rest. It’s okay to take a break.
51. I am the only person who can identify my worth.
52. No matter the situation, I will keep pushing until I reach my goals.
53. I am focused on what I can control.
54. I attract positivity and kindness.
55. I’m kinder to myself than anybody else could possibly be.
56. I nurture myself first, then others.
57. My successes are numerous.
58. I learn something new every day.
59. My determination is unbreakable. I know what I want, and I’m confidently moving toward it.
60. I thrive when presented with difficult tasks.
61. I listen carefully to understand what someone says.
62. I stay curious and inspired during difficult situations.
63. I am committed to becoming the best version of myself.
64. I am capable of great things.
65. I am filled with gratitude.
66. I acknowledge everyone’s right to live their own lives.
67. I solve problems with ease.
68. I constantly improve my talents and abilities to create the life I want.
69. I am confident in my skills and knowledge.
70. Life is good because I won’t let any form of fixed mindset ruin my day.
71. I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at obstacles and roadblocks.
72. My dreams come true every day.
73. Fear does not deter me. Fear will never make me stop growing.
74. I have many talents, and I work to develop them.
75. I never regret doing something useful.
76. If I need a break, it’s okay. My exhaustion isn’t a bad sign, it’s a sign that I work hard. I have a right to rest.
77. My desires, expectations, and needs are always met fully.
78. My interests are varied and wide-ranging.
79. I am appreciative of all the help and support I get from people.
80. I live my life intentionally.
81. I focus on finding solutions rather than complaining about my problems.
82. If I fail, I pick myself up, stronger than ever before.
83. I don’t waste time criticizing things I cannot control.
84. My mindset is the only thing that can hold me back.
85. I take pride in my achievements because there are so many life lessons in there.
86. I am comfortable with uncertainty.
87. I surround myself with people who inspire me because I aspire to inspire others.
88. I choose to speak positively about myself and others.
89. I make sound decisions.
90. I know my worth and the worth of others.
91. I am optimistic about humanity.
92. I learn quickly, forgive easily, and move on without regrets.