When you don’t trust yourself, there’s a big possibility you’re going to sell yourself short in life. Trust ensures you make the right decisions, build your self-esteem and self-worth, and form healthy relationships with people around you. With affirmations for trust, you can learn to trust yourself.
While affirmations aren’t meant to replace therapy or professional help, they’re a great way to stop talking down on yourself, beating yourself over every mistake, and focusing on everything you hate about yourself. With affirmations, you can take the time out of the day to focus on your strengths.
We suggest you dig deeper and get to know yourself better. Why are you having a hard time trusting yourself? Why are you struggling to trust your partner? When you’re done with that, you can start setting reasonable goals for yourself, building your strengths, and spending quality time with yourself.
Affirmations are there to remind you of who you really are, to pick you up when you are knocked down, and to motivate you to trust the process. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite affirmations for trust to get you started, but you can tweak them however you want. So, what are you waiting for?
What are the most powerful, persuasive affirmations for trust to get you through a tough time?
Learn to trust yourself with these affirmations
More often than not, people who struggle with self-trust resort to negative self-talk, negative visualization, and the worst possible outcomes.
Moreover, they’re known to struggle with low self-esteem and self-worth, too. Rather than dwelling on the things you can’t control, you can try working on your confidence, setting realistic goals for yourself, and eliminating negative self-talk with positive affirmations.
1. I am calm and collected.
2. I am courageous.
3. I embrace every day with courage.
4. I release doubt and welcome trust.
5. I exhale negativity and inhale positivity.
6. I radiate peace and serenity.
7. I radiate positive energy.
8. I attract good things and good people.
9. I build my life on the foundation of faith, hope, and love.
10. I treat myself with the same kindness I show others.
11. I release the things and people that have wronged me in the past.
12. I trust that I am doing everything right.
13. I trust that I have good thoughts and good intentions.
14. I trust the Universe.
15. I am making progress every day.
16. I am prospering every day.
17. I am confident in expressing my expectations of myself.
18. I hold myself accountable.
19. I am fair to myself.
20. I treat myself with respect.
21. I am unlearning thoughts and behaviors that no longer serve me.
22. I am releasing myself of negative self-talk and negative visualization.
23. I am manifesting good people into my life.
24. I trust and believe that everything is always working out for my own good.
25. I trust myself fully.
Overcome self-doubt with these affirmations
We all experience feelings of self-doubt from time to time, whether we’re applying for a promotion, taking a test, or even getting ready for a date. We’d argue that there’s nothing wrong with that, but overcoming self-doubt can make a world of difference.
Affirmations might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they’re a great way to switch the narrative and focus on your strengths rather than your weaknesses.
26. I am perfect the way I am.
27. I am big, bold, and beautiful.
28. I am competent and capable.
29. I am caring and compassionate.
30. I am a force to be reckoned with.
31. I am right where I need to be.
32. I have everything I need to succeed.
33. I have everything I need with me now.
34. I am here for a purpose.
35. I am good enough.
36. I am worthy of people’s time.
37. I am worthy of being loud, taking up space, and making myself heard.
38. I am a positive person.
39. I am happy and healthy.
40. I can overcome whatever challenges life throws at me.
41. I can do whatever I want with my time and energy.
42. I respect my body.
43. I respect my mind.
44. I am worthy of respect.
45. I am stronger than I give myself credit for.
46. I walk with my chin up and shoulders back.
47. I walk with my head held high.
48. I am on my way to do great things.
49. I release my self-doubts into the ether.
50. I acknowledge my insecurities but choose to push forward anyway.
Welcome trust with these affirmations
Without trust, you’re going to struggle to maintain your relationships, whether they’re romantic, family, or friendly. Trust allows you to be yourself around people you spend time with, to be vulnerable with your partner or a family member, and to feel safe and secure surrounded by people you love.
With the right affirmations for trust, there’s no reason why you wouldn’t be able to overcome problems with trust.
51. I trust that I am safe and secure.
52. I trust that I am taken care of.
53. I trust that my secrets are safe.
54. I believe I know what’s best for me.
55. I believe my friends have my best interests at heart.
56. I believe the Universe knows what’s best for me.
57. I am aligned with my higher purpose.
58. My actions are in harmony with my higher purpose.
59. I am fulfilled and inspired by all that I do.
60. I am free from worrying.
61. I can deal with my worries logically.
62. I can feel free from stress and anxiety.
63. I am letting go of my worries because they’re holding me back.
64. I am letting go of my self-doubt because I deserve better.
65. I am getting out of my head.
66. I am focusing on things that matter.
67. I am focusing on myself.
68. I am relaxed because I know I am safe.
69. I trust life and I trust myself completely.
70. I no longer worry about everything.
71. I no longer dwell on past events.
72. I no longer burden myself with past emotions.
73. I no longer need to control every situation.
74. I am letting life play out on its own.
75. I am letting myself become more at ease with myself.
Trust the process with these affirmations
Affirmations aren’t a cure-all. When you commit to repeating affirmations for trust every moment of the waking hour, know that you need to be patient and trust the process, trust the words you’re saying, and attach meaning to the words you’re saying.
76. I am worthy of wealth and success.
77. My dreams are coming true.
78. I am worthy of fulfilling my dreams.
79. I am valuable and I deserve to succeed.
80. I deserve happiness.
81. I trust myself to know what’s best for me.
82. My faith grows exponentially every day.
83. My trust grows exponentially every day.
84. I add value to the world.
85. My strength is greater than my fears.
86. I am fearless.
87. I am powerful.
88. I am radiant.
89. All things are working together for my good.
90. All things are working together for the good of my loved ones.
91. I am determined.
92. I am working hard.
93. I am strong.
94. I am co-creating with the Universe.
95. I bring happiness to people who know me.
96. I bring peace to people who know me.
97. I am full of potential.
98. I am full of abundance.
99. I have a lot to offer to the world.
100. I am aligned with my inner self.
Affirm that you are trustworthy with these affirmations
We’ve all been conditioned to second-guess ourselves, whether that’s because we don’t trust our internal compasses or because we don’t have high self-esteem or self-worth. Whatever the case might be, learning how to trust yourself is one of the most important things you can do.
101. I love myself.
102. I have faith in myself.
103. I believe in myself.
104. I trust in my abilities.
105. I trust in my judgment.
106. I can do everything I want.
107. I am fully capable of doing whatever I set my heart on.
108. I am worthy of my own trust.
109. I trust that I know what’s best for me.
110. I trust my intuition.
111. I trust that everything is unfolding in perfect timing.
112. I can count on myself.
113. I can count on my body to take me where I need to go.
114. I can count on my mind to take care of me.
115. I trust what’s unfolding for me is for my own good.
116. I am patient.
117. I am motivated.
118. I am inspired.
119. I am hopeful about everything.
120. I am grateful for everything.
121. I listen to my intuition and honor my ideas.
122. I am worthy of joy, peace, and happiness.
123. I have plenty of time to do the thing I want to do.
124. I have plenty of time to prosper.
125. I am happy with who I am.