Have you ever wondered how to make him desire you more? Well, you can never go wrong with texts that will make him want you like never before.
Maybe you think that your texting game is weak and as a result, your love life is suffering? Trust me, there are texts that will make him want you and, truth be told, it’s not that much of a science.
When you think about it, men are pretty simple human beings. And there are some simple tips and tricks on how to attract him and make him yearn for you.
Usually, men fall for the same things. After all, they all are visual creatures, so you either attract them with your physical appearance or with texts that can spice things up between the two of you.
Men all have one thing in common when it comes to texting – they want intriguing and confident texts that stir up their imagination a bit.
You don’t even have to use dirty language or something else that will make you feel uncomfortable.
However, there are simpler ways to get his attention and affection.
Tips to writing texts that will make him want you
Remember, men love the thrill of the chase, so that’s why sending him dazzling texts will make his mind run like crazy – giving him exactly the dopamine rush that he craves so much.
You will hook him and he won’t leave you be until he has you. That’s what you want to achieve, right?
Sending seductive texts is also perfect when you’re in a long-distance relationship, since you don’t have the opportunity to physically touch your partner.
Physical intimacy is very important for a healthy relationship, but if you don’t have the opportunity for it, then you have to work with what you got.
He’s far away from you and, as you and I both know, it’s very hard to keep the spark alive.
Even if you give your best and try your hardest to make him want you, still there’s a possibility that he might distance himself even further away from you because you’re not physically close to him.
That’s why sending seductive and flirty text messages will make him want you.
Use your time on the phone wisely and remind him why he’s crazy in love with you.
Trust me, he’ll want more. You’ll tickle his imagination and make him want you even more.
These text messages below aren’t only applicable to those people who are in a relationship.
It also can be used by those who have just started dating or even those in a marriage.
Before you start texting your crush or your partner those saucy text messages, there are some tips on how to behave while sending him texts that will make him want you like no other.
Don’t send long texts
You’ve heard the saying “less is more,” right?
Well, don’t write anything more than you have to. You shouldn’t be writing long essays – it’ll bore him to death and in the end, he’ll lose interest.
Try to keep your texts short and concise.
The thing about men is that they’re not interested in hearing your entire life story just when you’ve started dating or are considering dating.
He’s solely focused on you at that particular time and nothing else. Men are goal-oriented human beings.
When they know they want something, they’ll focus on achieving that particular goal.
Also, keep in mind that ambiguous messages leave room for him to ask you questions.
And as long as he asks you questions, the conversation will certainly last.
It won’t fizzle out and you won’t have to wonder why it didn’t work out with that guy.
The truth is, if guys don’t ask you questions, it means that texting is over.
They’re no longer interested in you, so that’s why you should keep your texts short to make him want you.
Always be confident in what you write
Maybe your bestie told you that you should wait for the guy to text you first, but you know that that’s not true, so why should you follow such stupid rules?
Who says that men aren’t attracted to women who take the initiative and send texts first?
Honestly, they love it. They love when women are the first to initiate anything.
It doesn’t mean that they’re insecure about themselves, it’s just that being courageous and confident is an attractive quality that they look for in a woman.
So what’s a better way to stand out from the rest of the girls than to take the initiative and send him a text first.
Never ask a guy out first
I know I’ve said that confidence is the key to success, but there are certain things that you should let a man do first. One of them is asking him on a date first.
Don’t do it if you want to keep your crush around. If he genuinely likes you, he’ll be the one to make the first move, especially if you’ve texted him first.
Don’t let chivalry die, but let him be the first to take the initiative on that part.
If you ask him out right away, he may think of you as being pushy or clingy, which will scare him off.
And if your text game is on point and you know it’s heading in the right direction, then it’s just a matter of time before he asks you out.
You have to be patient when it comes to getting his attention via texts.
I know it’s hard since you can’t physically see the other person, so that’s why you have to be smart about it.
Know when to end the chat
The worst thing that you can do is to force him to send you another text message. It will get uncomfortable for the both of you.
If you pay attention to his lines and see that he gives you short replies, or if it takes him a long time to answer back to you, then he’s probably had enough of texting.
Don’t try to force the conversation, it’s pointless. You’ll achieve nothing. You even might turn him off since he’ll see you as overbearing.
My advice to you is to keep it simple as always. Don’t overthink too much.
Try to leave your chat with a cliffhanger so that you’re leaving him wanting more. Keep him wondering what you’re going to say next.
Pay him compliments
Even though they won’t admit it, men love to be complimented. Actually, they love to be flattered as much as women do.
They just won’t ever admit that because they think others will see them as less “macho.”
Remember to always give him compliments in your first text.
Try to get his attention with a compliment such as “You have a flashy smile” or “You have gorgeous eyes” – they’re sure to do the trick.
But when you think about it, who doesn’t like to get recognition for something that they’ve put their heart into, let’s say their clothes or something they did?
I know it may sound silly, but be sure to compliment him on how good-looking he is and how big and strong his arms are.
Guys love it when girls recognize their manly qualities.
However, know when it’s time to stop with the compliments because if you overdo it, he’ll think that you’re not being honest with him.
A bit of complimenting each other can go a long way and it can significantly improve your chances of starting a relationship with your crush.
Stay true to yourself
Don’t ever pretend to be someone you’re not! Sooner or later, the masks will come off and he’ll see your true face.
You can’t keep up the act forever anyway.
Despite your best intentions, when your mask comes off, it’ll be questionable whether or not he likes the real you.
The safest way to avoid that is just to be yourself, no matter what.
If he doesn’t like you, then it’s his loss and not yours. Then you’ll know that you shouldn’t have to do anything with him in the first place.
Don’t waste your time and energy on someone who’s not interested in you.
You shouldn’t even try to force him to change his mind because it would be just a waste of your time.
Instead, use that energy and time that you have at your disposal and let the right guy find his way to you.
Now that you know the basic rules on how to act while texting your partner or crush, let’s move on to the actual texts that will make him want you.
Remember, the goal is to intrigue and seduce him, not scare him off.
Text messages don’t have to be anything freaky or dirty to get his attention. Fun and cute texts are just as effective in making him want you.
Deep love texts that will make him want you
1. My heart for you will never break and my smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!
2. Now and forever are the only two times that I want to be with you, honey.
3. Your kindness and super care always make me wonder what life would have been without you. You are my hero and I love you eternally.
4. When I close my eyes, I only see you and no one else. When I open my eyes, I see you. The truth is there’s nothing I can do without thinking about you.
5. As time passes and years go by, the more I learn new things to love about you. You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. I love you now and I always will.
6. Regardless of how stressful my day may be, I know that at the end of the day, I have the ultimate stress reliever that I can rely on during my darkest times: You are planted so firmly in my soul.
7. You’re my everything. My rock, my life coach, and my inspiration. Without you, I couldn’t have achieved anything. I have made it in my life because you’ve been there for me always. Thank you for supporting and loving me.
8. Trust me when I say your love is more than a simple word to me. It’s so real that it is part of who I am. It’s so intense that I can’t get enough of it.
9. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but I always end up thinking about you.
10. My smile for you will never fade. Our flame will never be extinguished. My love for you will never end.
11. I love you the way I never loved anyone else or ever will again. I love you with my entire being and all I will ever be.
12. Today is one of those days where I’m truly grateful that I have you in my life. I’d be lost without you.
13. There are no words on this earth that could describe how amazing you are to me. You are my everything and for that I love you.
14. You are the treasure of my life. The gem among the rocks.
15. It’s amazing how you make me feel when I think about you.
Heart-touching texts for your boyfriend to make him want you
1. The truth is I couldn’t ignore you even if I wanted to. The best part of my day is waking up next to you – no, going to sleep with you. I can’t decide actually. Silly me. Can you please hurry home so we can compare it again?
2. The one I’ve been waiting for for so long, I wish you were here with me now. I know you’re going to give your all today and remember, someone is waiting for you to come home. Love you!
3. You’re the reason I enjoy the taste of fine wine, the smell of fresh flowers, and the flavors of the best food. Life is good because of you.
4. I always wondered why people like to cuddle, but now I get it. Cuddling with you would be the perfect thing to do right now.
5. If you only knew how much happiness you bring into my life and how much those little moments with you matter to me.
6. So far, every second that I’ve spent with you has been awesome. I know that the best is yet to come, so hurry up and let’s make the most of it.
7. I never believed in fairy tales until now. I have you. You’re my Prince Charming.
8. There are millions of different sounds in this world, yet your voice is my favorite. Call me when you can.
9. You do a million little things that bring joy to my life. Ready to do some more?
10. If anyone asked me what’s the best way to describe you in two words, I’d say “Simply amazing.”
11. I’m feeling your absence so much, my love. Gloomy is my day without you. You’re my sunshine. You bring joy to my life.
12. I know I’m in love because I get everything I need from you – affection, attention, love, safety. Those words are you.
13. I’ve seen many different smiles on many different people, and yet yours is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
14. If loving you was a job, I’d be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I’d even be willing to work for free!
15. My six-word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.”
16. You’re making me blush right now and you’re not even here!
Flirty texts that will make him want you
1. Our first kiss is going to be out of this world. We’re both thinking about it, right?
2. I was enchanted to meet you. I literally can’t stop smiling ever since we met.
3. You know, I never wanted someone this badly as I want you.
4. I could text you all night even though it’s only been a couple of hours since we’ve seen each other.
5. I know it’s cheesy, but I think that I have to bring a fire extinguisher to our next date because you’re smokin’ hot.
6. Ever since our date, I can’t stop smiling. You truly are the perfect gent.
7. I’m counting down the minutes until our lips meet again.
8. I found myself thinking about you all day – and we saw each other last night. What I’d give to see you again today.
9. I can’t stop thinking about how gorgeous and handsome you are.
10. I’m not sure if you know this, but you’re the first person I think of when I wake up in the morning.
11. I really wish you were here right now with me. I can’t stand to be alone without you and I need to feel you beside me.
12. I miss the way your arms feel when they’re around me. I’m totally craving some time with you right now.
13. I’m asking myself right now: Do you even exist? I mean, can someone like you be real?
14. I’m in desperate need of cuddles and kisses. The thing is, you’re the only one who can do that. Are you coming over?
15. A friend from work told me that they saw me with a hunk of a man the other day. Do you happen to know who it was?
16. I love the way your lips press on mine. I love the warmth of your breath on my neck when we hug. Are you in need of some hugs and kisses right now?
17. Having a rough day. In need of a handsome man later on. Up for it?
18. Just wanted to text you goodnight and let you know how badly I wish you were lying next to me.
19. I’m in desperate need of a workout. I hear a kiss burns like a lot of calories in a minute. Want to be my gym partner?
20. Shall we just call in sick tomorrow and spend the whole day together?
Flirty texts for long-term relationship and marriage that will make him want you even more
1. My bed feels so empty without you. It’s hard to fall asleep alone. Can you please come back?
2. I know now that fairy tales are true ever since I have you in my life. You make everything so much better and brighter.
3. The other day I was thinking about our first kiss that we had under the umbrella. I can still feel your warmth. I wish we could do it all over again and again.
4. I’m counting down the minutes until I see you again. I miss you, honey.
5. Even though we have our fair share of fights and arguments, our love is still my favorite love story.
6. Hey, I just wanted you to know how much I adore you. Can’t wait for you to come home. I have a special surprise just for you.
7. I just can’t wait for our lips to touch again later… and more.
8. Hey you great, handsome, awesome-looking man – I love you!
9. You should know that you have my whole heart, always and forever.
10. I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. Your love gives me the push I need to achieve everything. I love you for that!
11. I love it when you put your hand on my leg while you’re driving.
12. I don’t know if you know this, but my favorite place is in your arms and it always will be.
13. I wish I could invent a time machine so I could go back and find you sooner so that we can love each other longer.
14. There’s nothing in the world as beautiful as waking up next to you and starting my day off with your bright, gorgeous smile.