These quotes about a strong woman walking away will help you stay strong in the event that you need to leave a man.
When you know what you deserve, you shouldn’t settle for anything less.
Maybe you still love him but you’re scared that he will never be able to love you the same.
Whether you love him or not, if he isn’t the right man for you, you have to walk away.
If he truly loves you, he will try to make you come back. He will have to realize that he can lose you forever if he doesn’t treat you right.
These quotes about a strong woman walking away will help you understand that, so keep reading.
Here are the best quotes about a strong woman walking away to help you stand firm and determined to leave when you’re not appreciated:
1. “A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won’t fix it or beg, she’ll just walk away.”
2. “Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.”
3. “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”
4. “There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good.
Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who do not. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.”
José N. Harris
5. “Knowing when to walk away, is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away with your head held high is dignity.”
6. “Sometimes you have to walk away from people, not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.”
Charles E Hudson
7. “If you walked away from a toxic, negative, abusive, one-sided, dead-end low vibrational relationship or friendship – you won.”
8. “Learning to walk away is hard but staying to suffer is harder.”
9. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.”
10. “When trust is broken how can you repair it? Sometimes you just have to walk away.”
11. “Trust yourself and walk away from situations and people that don’t have your best interest at heart.”
12. “When it’s time for me to walk away from something, I walk away from it. My mind, my body, my conscience tells me that enough is enough.”
13. “If they don’t chase you when you walk away… keep walking!”
14. “Anyone or anything that is negative, you should walk away from. Make room for all the positives.”
15. “Learn to walk away from the arms where you don’t belong before you end up suffocating there.”
16. “Just pick up your courage and walk away. Don’t waste your time. The longer one drags on, the amount of pain accumulates.”
17. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.”
18. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.”
Roy T. Bennett
19. “Never worry what others say when you walk away from all the drama. Be grateful you had the strength and courage to stay out of the conflict and be at peace with your choices.”
20. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.”
21. “To win a negotiation you have to show you’re willing to walk away. And the best way to show you’re willing to walk away is to walk away.”
22. “The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.”
23. “One of the best times of figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life is right after a breakup.”
24. “If you don’t walk away, you’ll hurt yourself beyond repair. Remember, you’re a precious child of God, deserving to be treated kindly.”
25. “Letting go and walking away means you are exercising control and good decision-making powers – you are making your choice rather than letting the situation control you.”
26. “Letting go is hard, but there comes a time when you accept the fact, that you can’t go back to how it was and it’s time to wish them best and walk away.”
27. “I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down.
If I fall, I will rise up even stronger because I am a survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life, and there is nothing I can’t achieve.”
28. “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits.”
Sarah Ban Breathnach
29. “Beneath every strong, independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and to never depend on anyone.”
30. “I am good at walking away. Rejection teaches you how to reject.”