Have you heard about shifting affirmations and now you’re either looking for answers or some effective sentences to help you attain your desired reality? Well, I’m here to help you.
Recent studies show that the average person has around 6,000 thoughts a day. Now, imagine how perfect it would be to use those to your benefit, instead of thinking negatively about life and everything that surrounds you.
What if you could change your reality that way?
Do you reckon it’s possible to change how things are simply by using positive thinking? This is exactly why affirmations are used.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that we use to bring changes into our lives. These can be used for different reasons, such as improving your productivity and enhancing your confidence and well-being. You can also use them to overcome bad habits or ease negative emotions.
They are extremely useful in reaching your personal and professional goals. Combine them with other manifesting methods and you’re, without a doubt, on the road to fulfilling all that you’ve ever wanted.
Saying affirmations throughout the day can change your life for the better. You can use them to start your day properly or end it with a smile. Also, feel free to repeat them as many times as you want, but make sure to stick to two or three maximum.
When you’re using multiple affirmations, the whole process of manifesting something better becomes confusing and mistakes may happen. It’s always better to strive for one thing at a time since it’s easier to achieve one goal and then move to the next one.
All affirmations have certain things in common. They have to be personal, positive, and emotional. You have to say them in the present tense and be able to visualize them. Only then will your affirmation be accurate.
If you skip any of these important aspects, your manifesting may not be as powerful as it should be, or it may not be possible at all. So, please, pay attention to how you structure your affirmations.
Anyway, it’s time to find out what shifting affirmations are, as well as their benefits. Ready?
How do we define shifting affirmations?
When it comes to shifting affirmations, most people believe that they are the most powerful tool to change your reality. Some people argue that by using these, they’ve managed to attract positive things in their lives and shift their current reality.
On the other hand, there are some people who believe that shifting affirmations actually help us to move to one of the parallel universes and choose the life that suits us the best. Others, again, think about reality shifting as a way of self-hypnosis.
I like to look at it this way: the universe is a mirror and everything you do is reflected back. So, in my mind, shifting affirmations are just something you do now and you eventually see its reflection. Does that make any sense to you?
We can also say that you’re, in a way, reprogramming your mind. Because, using these affirmations, you’re consciously removing negative thoughts and attracting positive ones. Shifting affirmations are, simply said, your shortcut to the desired reality. Are you ready to go that way?
Before you give me an answer to this question, read why are they important and what benefits you have from manifesting daily.
Why are shifting affirmations important?
Okay, so, if you want to know all the benefits of shifting affirmations to decide whether you want to use them or not, keep reading.
Positive affirmations, in general, are a really powerful tool that we can use to directly influence our lives. As mentioned previously, when it comes to shifting affirmations, they directly affect your desired reality.
But what are their benefits? Let’s start by saying that there are many. First of all, they are extremely beneficial for your overall health. If you’re manifesting regularly, your immune system is bound to be stronger and stress levels reduced.
Shifting affirmations can also help boost your self-esteem and personal growth and development. They are also useful weapons when fighting anxiety and depression because they have the ability to make you happier, too.
You will become a more optimistic person and success in your life will be inevitable. Your mind will definitely be sharper and energy levels will noticeably rise. When you become more aware of your environment and your relationships improve, you’ll know you’re on the right track.
The most important outcome after some time of manifesting is that you’ll feel more relaxed and self-confident. Without a doubt, you’ll trust yourself more with each day that passes.
If you’re ready to stay focused on a goal that you want to achieve, rather than on the process of getting there, keep reading to find out how to use shifting affirmations to change your current reality into a desired one.
How to use shifting affirmations?
Did the possibility of shifting your reality get you interested in trying to do so? In this part, we’ll go through simple steps you have to do in order to use shifting affirmations properly. But before that, we have to clear up some things.
During the day, you’ll interact with a bunch of people, so not every thought in your mind when night comes is yours. Everything you think about, right before you go to bed, is shaped based on someone else’s opinion.
Therefore, before you even start thinking about using shifting affirmations to reach your desired reality, you have to be sure why are you doing this. Are you in the mood to try something new because someone told you it worked well for them? Or, do you truly want to change your present?
Set some time apart to get to know yourself completely and remember that you have to do it for the right reasons. Also, it’s utterly important that you’re mindful and experiencing the present moment with all of your senses.
Once this is done, you can move forward and complete these steps.
1. Get rid of negative thoughts
First and foremost, if you want these shifting affirmations to have an effect, you must eliminate negative thoughts. Clearing your mind may not be an easy process and will definitely require some time, but take it easy.
Try meditating, listening to some music that calms you down, or simply sitting in silence. You have complete freedom to determine your own technique of eliminating everything from your surroundings that prevents positive thoughts from flowing naturally.
You have to make some space for these affirmations before you start attracting them, and you have to be sure your mind is a tabula rasa (clean slate) that you can write on.
2. Pick out your affirmations
As mentioned previously, you’ll need to select your affirmations. Choosing just one would be the best option since the whole process of achieving it will be faster and more efficient. Don’t get me wrong, you can use more affirmations at the same time, but as always, it’s about quality, not quantity.
It may not be easy to choose just one of them, especially if you want to improve a couple of areas of your life. Remember that a long journey always starts with one step. Take it easy, get used to this kind of manifestation, and you’ll be able to use more affirmations soon enough.
So, once you’ve decided which shifting affirmations you will repeat, it’s time to move forward.
3. Create a habit of manifesting
In this step, you have to establish a habit of manifesting. Whether you decide to simply repeat them in your mind, or to say them out loud in front of the mirror, be persistent. In the beginning, it’s going to be a bit difficult, maybe even strange, but don’t give up.
I know it may feel weird to repeat one sentence a couple of times, but you have to believe and feel it completely. Sit in front of the mirror and repeat your shifting affirmation multiple times while focusing on your breath.
But don’t worry. If you’re not comfortable just yet saying the phrase out loud, you can always repeat it for yourself. It’s utterly important that you believe in what you’re thinking about or saying. You can also write them on sticky notes and have constant reminders all around the house.
A great idea would be to repeat these shifting affirmations as soon as you wake up, or right before you go to bed. But that’s completely up to you – they will have the same effect even if you start saying them midday. Set your environment as you wish, light some candles if it’ll help, and start manifesting.
I’d say this is actually the most important step. You can choose your shifting affirmations, set the mood, and clear your mind, but if you don’t believe in their power, it’s all useless.
You have to learn how to control your mind because only then will you be unstoppable. The fact is, you’re the one who’s in charge of everything that happens with your body and in your mind. So, it’s time to run the show, baby!
If you want all of it to work out, it won’t be enough to simply repeat shifting affirmations. You have to truly believe in them and that you’ll be able to create your desired reality by using them.
Shifting affirmations to attain your the desired reality
Once you know what shifting affirmations are and how to use them, it would be nice to have some of them written down, right? Worry not, I’ve prepared some examples for you.
You’ll find the list divided into four parts: powerful, positive, daily and inspiring shifting affirmations that you can use to reach your desired reality. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Powerful shifting affirmations
1. I can attain my desired reality.
2. I’m creating my ideal reality.
3. My choices are helping me create the life I want.
4. Shifting affirmations are helping me reach my desired reality.
5. I see my goals fulfilled.
6. My wishes are coming true.
7. My thoughts are powerful and they help me create my desired reality.
8. My life is fulfilling.
9. My success is rewarded.
10. My life is full of joy.
11. I’m at peace.
12. I’m wealthy.
13. I’m happy.
14. My mind is filled with happy thoughts.
15. I’m healthy.
16. My life is full of blessings.
17. I’m important.
18. My desired reality is real.
19. I’m achieving my goals easily.
20. There are no obstacles on my way to reaching my desired reality.
21. I don’t have doubts about myself.
22. I’m determined to achieve my desired reality.
23. I’m proud of myself and everything I’ve achieved.
24. I was born for great things.
25. The best is yet to come.
26. I’m focusing on good things.
27. My fears don’t have the power to control me.
28. I have a loving relationship with myself.
29. I’m worthy of the love I receive.
30. I’m capable of achieving incredible things.
31. I can turn my dreams into the reality I desire.
32. I’m grateful I have a partner who respects me.
33. My love for my partner is strong enough to endure the pressures of society.
34. My partner is showering me with love every day.
35. I give our relationship time to blossom.
36. I trust my partner.
37. The love my partner and I share is unconditional.
38. We give each other enough space.
39. I have a supporting partner.
Positive shifting affirmations
1. I’m shifting.
2. My life is exactly what I want it to be.
3. My life is beautiful and full of adventure.
4. I am ready for change.
5. I’m fearless.
6. I’m creative.
7. I can complete all tasks assigned to me on time.
8. I welcome positivity in my everyday life.
9. I’m open to change.
10. My life is important.
11. I’m making a change in the world.
12. Everything I do brings me one step closer to my desired reality.
13. I’m learning how to live the life I deserve.
14. Nothing can keep me from shifting my reality.
15. I’m enough.
16. Limits don’t exist in my life.
17. I can reach my goals.
18. My life is marvelous.
19. I’m easily adapting to change.
20. I eagerly move forward to my destined reality.
21. I’m making progress every day.
22. I’m satisfied with my reality.
23. I know I can be a better, more successful person.
24. I was born to do great things.
25. I’m not attached to anything or anybody.
26. I’m maintaining strong and healthy relationships with people in my life.
27. I’m grateful for the amount of love I have in my life.
28. My relationship with my new partner makes me feel special.
29. I’m ready to thrive in life.
30. My worries don’t have control over my life.
31. My thoughts are manifesting my desired reality.
32. My potential is limitless and I’m using it.
33. Everything I have and need is within me.
34. I’m embracing myself, flaws and all.
35. Everything I do brings me closer to my desired reality.
36. I am destined for greatness.
37. I trust the universe will guide me in the right direction.
Daily affirmations for shifting your reality
1. I’m good enough.
2. I’m grateful for everything I have.
3. I’m leading a peaceful life.
4. I’m living a rewarding life.
5. I am proud of myself.
6. I choose happiness.
7. I was born to be someone special.
8. I’m grateful for all the happiness in my life.
9. My desired reality is enjoyable.
10. My social life is changing to fit my desired reality.
11. I’m powerful enough to achieve my desired reality.
12. I have a lot of opportunities.
13. My life is astonishing.
14. I am incredible.
15. My wishes are becoming real.
16. I’m living a successful life.
17. I’m confident.
18. I don’t have toxic relationships in my life.
19. I’m healing after a toxic relationship.
20. I’m strong enough to face my fears.
21. I was born to be a role model.
22. Happiness is choosing me.
23. I’m aware of my needs and I’m not settling for less.
24. I’m not compromising my worth.
25. Our love is stronger than any agreement.
26. My relationships with people are helping me grow.
27. My partner and I have healthy communication in our relationship.
28. We’re aware that conflicts are normal and we make sure they are productive.
29. We accept each other completely.
30. My partner and I support each other’s dreams and wishes.
31. I feel safe and comfortable talking about my emotions with my partner.
32. I’m proud of myself and how far I’ve come.
33. I’m doing my best and my worth is not measured by my results.
34. I won’t let myself drown in my emotions.
35. I’m kind to myself and I don’t criticize my choices.
36. I consider my partner’s needs and wants, and I fulfill them.
Inspiring shifting affirmations
1. My life is full of abundance and prosperity.
2. I’m releasing all the negative energy that’s accumulated until now.
3. I trust my abilities to reach my desired reality.
4. I’m giving and receiving love every day.
5. Love is surrounding me.
6. My partner respects me and cares about me.
7. I’m living a beautiful life full of love.
8. I can identify what’s bothering me and change it for the better.
9. I’ve reached my desired reality.
10. My stress levels are drastically decreasing.
11. I’m blessed to have a loving partner.
12. The bond I share with my partner is unbreakable.
13. My partner accepts me for who I am.
14. We accept each other as individuals and help each other grow.
15. My partner loves me unconditionally.
16. I am responsible for how I make my partner feel.
17. I have enough space in my relationship.
18. My partner and I always take enough time to deepen our connection and make it stronger.
19. I’m on a constant journey of self-discovery.
20. I’m beautiful.
21. I’m being my true self when I’m with my partner.
22. My partner listens carefully to my needs.
23. It’s very easy to reach my desired reality.
Now that we’ve finally reached the end, I hope you’ve learned something new. Also, I’m really happy if you’ve decided to try these shifting affirmations and change your current reality into your desired one.
Of course, you may struggle a bit at the start, but aren’t all beginnings difficult? Be patient, start manifesting as soon as you possibly can, and embrace the change that will inevitably come. I truly hope that you’re finally ready to achieve everything you’ve ever wanted.
When I heard about the whole concept of manifesting and positive affirmations, honestly, I thought it was a load of hogwash. Little did I know, a few months into it, my life would be completely changed.
It was really hard for me to stay serious when I’d say shifting affirmations for a week or so. Afterward, I realized I had nothing to lose if I stopped being skeptical for a moment and truly believed in what I was doing. So, not long after that, my life started changing. I was changing.
You’ll be the first one to notice that something is happening and that shifting affirmations truly work. After some time, your closest friends and family, your partner, and even your colleagues at work will be able to see the change.
All you have to do is believe in the most powerful tool that you have in front of you. Your reality won’t shift overnight and it’s not going to happen if you just repeat words someone else wrote down.
You have to genuinely believe that you’re capable of achieving great things and your mind is your best companion on that trip. Believe that shifting affirmations will help you reach your desired reality and you’re already halfway there. Good luck!
Leave a comment