Some of us are lucky and we have already found our better half. Your soulmate is not someone who comes into your life peacefully. It is who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, somebody that marks a before and after in your life.
We grow up believing a soulmate is this flawless person who comes into our life at the perfect moment. Call yours whatever you want: Your soul mate, your “person,” your kindred spirit, your unicorn, your twin flame…The label doesn’t matter.
You know you’ve found yours if:
1. Their presence calms you.
2. They don’t just help you move forward. They remind you of who you’ve always been.
3. Ever since you met them, you cut out more of the bad habits and negative influences in your life.
4. They don’t judge you, and they automatically understand why you made a mistake even before you explain it to them.
5. They’re always curious to know more about you, even the things you hesitate to share.
6. Even when they see you at your worst, they treat you like you’re the best.
7. If it didn’t make you feel all warm and fuzzy and like you’ve known them since forever.
8. The amount of stuff you have in common almost creeps you out.
9. You don’t lie to each other because neither of you could get away with it.
10. It doesn’t matter what you do when you hang out. It always feels like time well spent.
11. Even the jokes that are so not-funny they become funny.
12. When you help them with something, it no longer feels like work.
13. And laugh at all your jokes, even the ones that no one else gets.
14. The confusing parts of life seem clearer after you talk with them.
15. When they’re hurt, you feel hurt too; and their happiness makes you happy.