What says ‘girl power’ better than boss lady quotes?
You don’t even have to be a female boss to enjoy boss lady quotes; all it takes is that you wish to become a strong, empowered woman.
You can do it, and these boss lady quotes will help you get inspired enough. It’s a great time to be a boss woman, and these boss lady quotes will keep you motivated.
Girl boss quotes are made for strong women who want to become even more successful and success is the primary goal of all these female boss quotes.
They are made for women to help them reach their full potential, so enjoy these strong women quotes and let them make you believe that you can achieve anything… because you can.
Boss lady quotes are proof that women can be equally, if not more, successful than men.
Let’s add ‘woman’ to the ‘boss’ title! Boss woman – doesn’t it sound amazing?
These strong women quotes will reassure you that a woman can be as good of a boss as a man can be, if not even better.
I use these female boss quotes to inspire me so that I can be one of the successful women who lives her dreams.
We don’t live in the old ages anymore, and girl boss quotes are here to introduce modern times, which is the time that allows women to achieve anything they want.
Empowering women is important, and powerful boss lady quotes help with that.
They show us that women everywhere are achieving their goals and so can you!
Read these motivational boss lady quotes and let them inspire you to make your dreams come true!
We have prepared a big collection of boss lady quotes so that you can choose the ones that inspire you the most.
Dear fempreneur, it’s time for you to be a goal-digger and you can start by reading these wise words.
Boss lady quotes
1. “Success is something you attract by the person you become.”
2. “Grow through what you go through.”
3. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.”
4. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It’s time to take ownership of our success.”
5. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
Henry David Thoreau
6. “Do not be obsessed with expensive things. Instead, be obsessed with excellence.
Things don’t make you excellent. However, excellence will make you expensive.”
7. “Do the work like you know it’s all going to work out. It will.”
8. “Often we don’t even realize who we’re meant to be because we’re so busy trying to live out someone else’s ideas.
But other people and their opinions hold no power in defining our destiny.”
9. “No one is you, and that is your power.”
10. “My coach said I run like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster, he could too.”
11. “Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserve. But don’t do it again.”
12. “It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.”
13. “Sometimes, you gotta be a beauty and a beast.”
14. “It’s easy to kill an idea with a no, but the smartest people in the room learn how to say yes and make it work.”
15. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
16. “I wear a lot of pink cause seeing pink activates endorphins and energizes my creativity. It is a color of femininity and fierceness.”
17. “Everyone is self-made, but only the successful will admit it.”
18. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
19. “Be picky with who you invest your time in, wasted time is worse than wasted money.”
20. “When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.”
21. “Nothing will hold you back like insecurity in your ability to move forward.”
22. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”
23. “Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed.”
24. “I think success needs to be defined on your own terms.
If you look to outside sources (friends, media, the internet) for constant validation, you will never feel fulfilled.”
25. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.”
26. “When you make a decision, own it.
Never apologize for your decision – even if you have to revisit it later, or the results are not what you wanted.
When I’ve made a decision that didn’t garner positive results, I’ve said, “We made the best decision we could, based on the facts at the time, but given where we are now as a company and what our goals are, we now need to revisit this decision.”
27. “What could you have done while you were telling yourself you can’t?”
28. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”
29. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
30. “Girl, you already have what it takes.”
31. “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.”
32. “Growth is painful. Change is painful.
But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
33. “You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity, and slaying my goals.”
34. “You can do anything you want, just not everything. Pick what you want, work harder than most to get it, and believe in yourself.”
35. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games.
26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeed.”
36. “Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative.”
37. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
38. “Don’t cut off your career branches too early. Don’t step away from your career based on what ‘might’ happen.”
39. “I never lose. I either win or learn.”
40. “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.”
41. “Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.”
42. “In any given moment, we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.”
43. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.”
44. “Don’t let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life.
Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.”
Strong women quotes
45. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore, Dream, Discover.”
46. “Take charge of yourself, and don’t apologize for it.”
47. “We need to understand that there is no formula for how women should lead their lives.
That is why we must respect the choices that each woman makes for herself and her family.
Every woman deserves the chance to realize her God-given potential.”
48. “The woman you’re becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces, and material things. Choose her over everything.”
49. “Think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your own estimate.”
50. “I don’t pray to get things easy, I pray for the strength to deal with any challenge that comes my way.”
51. “It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than to be on the top of the one you don’t.”
52. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”
53. “Do not be afraid! Do not worry about the fear of failure and fear of what others think.”
54. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
55. “While you’re wishing you had what she has, she might be looking at you thinking the same.”
56. “My best successes came on the heels of failure.”
57. “Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer.”
58. “When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.”
59. “Once upon a time, you were a little girl with big dreams that you promised you’d make real one day. Don’t disappoint yourself.”
60. “A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.”
61. “When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.”
62. “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed, and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.”
63. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.”
64. “Give yourself permission to become what you already know you are.”
65. “Everything you need to accomplish your goal is already inside you.”
66. “Strong women don’t have attitudes. They have standards.”
67. “You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity, and slaying my goals.”
68. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.”
69. “Goal: To make an income while making an impact.”
70. “Failing is a crucial part of success. Every time you fail and get back up, you practice perseverance, which is the key to life.
Your strength comes in your ability to recover.”
71. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
72. “When you’re brave, you empower others around you to be brave too.”
73. “If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does.”
74. “The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed.”
75. “Follow your dreams, not your boyfriends.”
76. “For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
77. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.”
78. “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.”
79. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
80. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
81. “Your habits decide your future – act accordingly.”
82. “If you want to grow, you need to create the space to do so.”
83. “You’ll have good days, bad days, overwhelming days, too tired days, I’m awesome days, I can’t go on days… And every day, you’ll still show up.”
84. “Be the girl who decided to go for it.”
85. “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.”
86. “I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way.
That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human, and be you.”
87. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”
88. “If you frown at the mirror, it won’t smile back.”
Female boss quotes
89. “Work for it more than you hope for it.”
90. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.”
91. “I didn’t come this far to only come this far.”
92. “What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.”
93. “There is no competition because nobody can be me.”
94. “You won’t know until you try. Create without fear.
If you mess up, who cares? You learn and move on.”
95. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
96. “Never underestimate yourself. You are stronger than you think.”
97. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
98. “Some days, she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day, it still gets done.”
99. “Empowered women empower women.”
100. “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.”
101. “Spoil me with loyalty, I can finance myself.”
102. “Most of the reason we don’t do things is because we’re afraid to fail.
I just made a decision one day that I was not going to do things in my life because of fear.”
103. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
104. “You, woman, are powerful. Go prove it to yourself today.”
105. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”
106. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
107. “An attitude of “whatever it takes” is impossible to stop.”
108. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
109. “If they say ‘It’s impossible’ remember that it’s impossible for them, not for you.”
110. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.”
111. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”
112. “Be yourself today, you look beautiful like that.”
113. “Women who invest in themselves go further.”
114. “She believed she could, so she did.”
115. “Be the kind of woman who makes other women want to up their game.”
115. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
116. “It is okay for me to have everything I want.”
117. “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.”
118. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
119. “Most people don’t fail because they couldn’t, they fail because they didn’t.”
120. “Work until you no longer need to introduce yourself.”
121. “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.”
122. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.”
123. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
124. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.”
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
125. “Whether you work for yourself or others, there will be moments when you feel unhappy or stuck.
You can’t control everything around you, but in those moments, remind yourself that you are powerful and that even small, strategic moves can create big shifts for the better.”
126. “If you realize that you have created your current conditions, then you can uncreate them and re-create them at will.”
127. “Success is not a skill — it’s an attitude.”
128. “Just give me coffee and watch me make it happen.”
129. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
130. “Stop forgetting how wildly capable you are and start doing something with it.”
131. “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.”
132. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.”
Stephen C. Hogan
133. “Even if your dream seems unattainable, you can achieve it if you stay focused, driven, and diligent.”
134. “Don’t ever let someone else tell you what you are not capable of.
With training, determination, and hard work, you can eventually do anything you set your mind to.
Remember, your beliefs are a choice. So make a choice to believe in yourself no matter what anyone else says.”
135. “Be stronger than your excuses.”
136. “People respond well to those that are sure of what they want. What people hate most is indecision.
Even if I’m completely unsure, I’ll pretend I know exactly what I’m talking about and make a decision.”
137. “If you’re wondering why you aren’t where you want to be, write down your list of excuses and realize that’s why.”
138. “Well behaved women rarely make history.”
139. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.”
140. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.”
Leave a comment