Were you looking for anniversary paragraphs for him and you stumbled upon this page? Perfect, let me help you.
So, you say it’s time to celebrate your anniversary? Cute!
First of all, I want to congratulate you for staying with your man long enough to celebrate something as important as this. Some people will probably try to minimize it, but trust me, it’s a big deal.
Whether it’s one-year anniversary, or you’ve been together for longer, it took courage, patience, and compromising to get where you are now. You chose your person every day, regardless of his flaws, and that’s what I admire the most.
I know it was challenging and required a lot of sacrifices, but here you are, celebrating your anniversary. If that’s not something to be honored, I don’t know what is!
Sometimes it’s really hard to say how much a person means to you. It’s difficult to describe all the ways he changed your life for the better. Even if you like to get all mushy-gushy when you’re alone with him, it’s hard to put all those emotions in words.
I know the struggle when you’re trying to express your feelings, even if you just have to write them down. So, I’ve decided to save you some time (and nerves!) by jotting down some anniversary paragraphs and poems for him that can serve as inspiration for writing something unique.
Cute anniversary paragraphs for him
If you want to make him blush and provoke an “aww” reaction, this is the part for you. Being cute may come naturally to some of us, but to others, it’s the hardest thing they have to do.
Your love language is simply not words of affirmation and you don’t even know where to start. It’s okay and it’s nothing to worry about, I got your back. Here are some lovey-dovey and adorable anniversary paragraphs for him.
1. Sometimes I wonder how it’s possible that just one person can influence your life so much. You give my life purpose. Thank you for making my life better since day one. Happy anniversary, my love!
2. I swear I couldn’t ask for a better friend, lover, partner in crime, or travel buddy. Thank you for being all of that, and much more! My precious human being, I hope we never stop fighting for each other. I love you forever.
3. Thank you for every single second you’ve made me feel appreciated. I love you. Now and always. I’m looking forward to all the years we’re about to share.
4. I don’t want to sound cheesy, but you’re everything I’ve ever dreamed of. I love you endlessly, sweetie. Happy anniversary! I can’t wait to celebrate more of them with you.
5. You brought color to my life the day we met. I’ll never forget how seeing your smile for the first time made me feel. I hope I’ll be able to show you in the years that come. Happy anniversary, my love.
6. Thank you for bringing happiness and laughter into my life. I don’t know if I’ve ever cried so many tears of joy as during this time with you. Thank you for always making me laugh, my joker!
7. I’ve decided to follow your lead and it turned out to be the best decision in my life. Thank you for always taking care of me. And thank you for constantly teaching me something new. Love you!
8. I knew you’d be the one from the very first moment I saw you. Something about you was so special that I couldn’t stop thinking of you. Every time I looked at you, I’d realize that all of my wishes came true. It’s like you popped out of my dreams and came straight into my life. Love you and happy anniversary, babe!
9. I was thinking about writing a long anniversary paragraph for you, but what can I write down that you already don’t know? Love you with all of my heart, sweetie.
10. Someone’s truly, madly, deeply in love with you. Yes, you guessed it, it’s me! Happy anniversary, handsome!
11. You’re the reason everyone else seems dull. It looks like I lost the ability to understand their simple minds. Thank you for being unique and for being mine. If there’s life after death, hope to spend it with you again.
12. I’m so thankful for having you as my teammate and companion in this life. I know you’ll always be by my side because you’ve proved it over and over. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me. Love you to eternity, my sunshine.
13. Thank you for being my Superman whole this time. Thank you for saving me whenever I thought there was no going back. I love you forever, my hero.
Corny anniversary paragraphs he’ll like
He clearly knows you love him and you’re not afraid to show it. Heck, you sometimes even think you’re overdoing it.
This time, you’ve decided to be playful and find some cheesy anniversary paragraphs that he’ll be sure to like. It’s going to be the easiest task, girl! Take that pen and write it down.
1. I hope you’re as in love with me as much as I’m in love with you, otherwise I’m screwed. I love you unconditionally, baby.
2. Whenever I count my blessings, I count you twice. I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. I love you.
3. Someone said I shouldn’t be saying how much I love you as often as I do. So today I want to tell you that I don’t love you. Oh, what the heck, I can’t lie. I adore you! Happy anniversary, honey.
4. You know who’s the most important person in my life? Well, read the first word again. Love you!
5. Since you’re asking, I’ll give you the answer if I have to. It’s no easy task, though. Okay, here we go… On a scale from one to ten, you’re nine. Why? Because I’m the one you need.
6. You stole my heart and I stole your last name. So I guess we committed the perfect crime. I love you always.
7. Unfortunately, there are no refunds. I’m all yours now. You knew what you were getting yourself into. Happy anniversary, babe!
8. People say that if you find a weirdo, never let him go. Am I holding too tight? Can you breathe? Happy anniversary, my crackpot!
9. You’re the cheese to my macaroni, the apple to my pie, the ginger to my bread. You complete me, you’re my butter half. Is it okay if I say I love you now?
10. You know what? I hate all those letters of the alphabet, but I love U. Happy anniversary, baby. Looking forward to all the stories that we’ll write together.
11. I would say that you’re the Tom to my Jerry, but do we fight that much? They are inseparable though, and no one can think of just one without remembering the other, so I guess it’s us? Happy anniversary, my love!
12. You know that in order to win my heart, you can make me coffee, or buy it. But after all this time together, I have to admit: I love you more than coffee. I swear, I love you a latte and words cannot espresso how much you actually mean to me.
13. If you were a fruit, you’d be a pineapple because you’re strong on the outside and sweet on the inside. Oh, and you’re the king of my heart. I love you hun, happy anniversary!
14. There’s no place for triangles in a relationship. But if you were a triangle, you’d be an acute one. Love you, babe!
15. I know this may sound cheesy, but I think you’re the gratest husband anyone can ask for. You’re not salty at all and you have good taste. Also, thanks a bunch for pudding up with me. Happy anniversary, babe.
16. Make sure your shoes are always properly tied. I don’t want you to fall for some other girl, because that’s how I fell for you. Cheers to all the memories we’ve created ever since, and to all those that are yet to happen!
17. So far, we’ve been on different adventures together, but there are still a lot of things I’d like to do with you. For instance, I’d like for us to travel the world and avocuddle with you for the rest of my life. What do you say? Love you baby.
Romantic anniversary paragraphs for him
You’ve been using some cheesy pick-up lines with each other, and you’re constantly teasing him. You both enjoy that kind of a relationship where you’re best friends and partners at the same time.
Perfect, isn’t it?
But this time you’ve decided that it’s time for something more romantic. Here are some anniversary paragraphs for him that will be an impeccable addition to the candlelit dinner you’ve prepared.
1. There is nothing more powerful than these three words I try to tell you every day. I promise I’ll keep it up. I love you, sweetie!
2. Having you in my life has been nothing but a blessing. I can’t find the words to tell you how much I care and how much I appreciate all the things you do for me. I love you.
3. Thank you for loving me when I least deserve it. For being by my side through the good and bad, just like we said in our wedding vows. I love you so much. Happy anniversary, darling.
4. Thank you for showing me that I can be loved and that it wasn’t me who was the problem. You made me realize what love is and you’ve taught me to love myself. You’ve shown me all my good and bad characteristics, and made me embrace them all. Thank you, my love.
5. Having you by my side is the best thing that could’ve ever happened in my life. With your love alone, I can conquer the world. Happy anniversary my special person. I will always love you.
6. I never believed that this kind of love exists and that love itself can actually be simple. Then you showed up and proved me wrong. Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve done in my life. That is until you made staying in love completely effortless. I love you!
7. I’m the happiest woman in the world when you hold me in your arms. Thank you for being my shelter during storms and my safe harbor. Choosing to spend the rest of my life by your side is something I’ll never regret. I only regret I didn’t do it earlier. Love you in toto!
8. I’m in love with every single quirk you have and I want to prove it to you every single day. But for now, I hope that a simple I love you will do the trick. Happy anniversary, baby!
9. I keep saying I love you not because I can’t find better words, but because I feel like they can express what I’m feeling the best. These three are really simple but super powerful. Kind of like my love for you – not complicated at all, but stronger than anything.
Long anniversary paragraphs for him to make him smile
If writing down something as simple as I love you or Happy anniversary, my love won’t do the trick, I’ve prepared some long anniversary paragraphs for you.
These are guaranteed to make him smile, so be ready for him to become at least a bit sentimental. He may even go down memory lane and take you with him. Have fun!
1. I feel invincible when you’re by my side. You’ve given me the strength I didn’t know I could have and you’ve helped me to face all my fears. You’ve been my support when no one else believed in me.
I don’t know what would I do without you, you are my everything. Thank you for being the way you are. Happy anniversary, baby. I love you.
2. For all the memories we’ve created and for all those we’re about to create – thank you. For every smile you’ve given me, for all the stitches from laughing too hard – thank you.
There is a bunch of things I could thank you for, but if I start naming them, I’ll probably forget something.
Gratitude is something I feel every single day that I spend with you, and today I want to show appreciation for everything you do for me. You’re my bestie, not only my lover, and I know that you’ll be by my side no matter what. I promise that I’ll keep doing the same.
3. From the moment we met, you embraced all of my flaws and showered each one of them with love. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to thank you enough for that. Because, while you were holding me tight, I learned to love myself as well.
You made me realize how beautiful I am, flaws and all, and I’ve become better since meeting you. Thank you for being my special someone, for clearing every doubt I ever had, and for being patient with my overthinking mind. I love you and I’m yours truly, I promise.
4. When you smiled at me for the first time, I knew I was screwed. I couldn’t fight how I felt for you, and I think I secretly didn’t want to. My words pushed you away in the beginning because I was afraid. But look at us now!
Thank you for not giving up on me and for helping me to face my fears. You brought the light into my life, and you’ve helped me realize what true love actually is. Thank you, my love.
5. I remember you telling me how you didn’t like it when couples get affectionate in public. But now you admit that you understand them. You can’t walk next to me without holding my hand or hugging me. And me? Well, I’m melting.
Cheers to every step we’ve taken together and for all of those paths we’re destined to walk together. I love you endlessly!
6. I’ve told you a million times how your hug is the safest place on earth for me. I never believed that a person can find their home in another, until I met you. You’re all I needed and everything that I’ll need in my life. Nothing scares me when you’re by my side.
Even if I’d have a lifetime to thank you for all things you’ve done for me, it wouldn’t be enough. I just hope you’ll eventually be able to comprehend how much I truly care. I love you, my guardian angel. Happy anniversary.
7. Every time someone asks me about you, I fail to express in words how much I care about you. I know that, purposely, I don’t want to share all those little things that make me fall in love with you all over again. I want to keep them hidden from the world, so no one can ruin it.
There are rare moments when I want to scream, at the top of my lungs, how much I love you, but I stay quiet for the fear that my feelings could push you away. You proved to me that there is such a thing as unconditional love and it’s reserved for the luckiest. I’ll love you forever baby. Happy anniversary.
8. I have no idea if it’s possible, but I recognized you as mine the moment I saw you. Maybe there’s some parallel universe where I’ve met you before. Or maybe every single story about soulmates is true? Whatever the reason may be, I want to spend the rest of my days with you.
You make me feel special and loved just by looking at me, and, oh my God, you can’t imagine how good happiness looks on you. Happy anniversary, my better half. I love you in every universe there is.
For the poetry lovers
I know there are hopeless romantics out there who are seeking exactly this part. This is honestly going to work only if your guy is into poetry himself.
I’m sure you’re going to sweep him off his feet with these flawless stanzas from the most famous poems. Also, don’t complain if he goes a bit nutty over you after using this as your anniversary paragraph for him.
1. “I love your eyes when the lovelight lies
Lit with a passionate fire.
I love your arms when the warm white flesh
Touches mine in a fond embrace;
I love your hair when the strands enmesh
Your kisses against my face.”
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
2. “Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.”
3. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
In life after life, in age after age, forever.”
– Rabindranath Tagore
4. “Today’s the day we have to be romantic.
Our love is old and sure, not new and frantic.
You know I’m yours and I know you are mine.
And saying that has made me feel romantic,
My dearest love, my darling valentine.”
– Wendy Cope
5. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.”
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
6. “Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)”
– E. E. Cummings