Unconditional love quotes remind us that true love can’t be conditioned. Unconditional love doesn’t ask for anything in return, it just gives and loves and the purest form of love is precisely unconditional love.
These ‘I love you unconditionally’ quotes are here to help you express your feelings and let someone know how much they are loved.
You can use these unconditional love quotes to inspire you and make you believe in love. Send them to your soulmate, because they’ll appreciate these ‘I love you unconditionally’ quotes more than anyone.
Many wise people have talked about love, and we have gathered together their words in unconditional love quotes that capture the essence of love.
Do you really understand unconditional love? Let these unconditional love quotes help you understand it even better.
Send unconditional love quotes on a special occasion such as an anniversary or just to remind your loved one that you care about them deeply.
Nothing can stop a love like this, and unconditional love quotes are your way of celebrating the love that you have.
You don’t need a special occasion to celebrate something this pure and amazing, so just send some of these unconditional love quotes to your soulmate whenever you think of them.
You can even use unconditional love quotes as little notes that you’ll write to surprise your loved one.
We have prepared a large collection that you can choose from, so let’s get right to it. Read all these quotes and pick the ones you love best.
Unconditional love quotes
1. “The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.”
2. “Find someone who is proud to have you, scared to lose you, fights for you, appreciates you, respects you, cares for you, and loves you unconditionally.”
3. “Don’t even think of loving someone if you’re not prepared to love them forever.”
4. “There is no greater power in Heaven or on Earth than pure, unconditional love. The nature of the God force, the unseen intelligence in all things, which causes the material world and is the center of both the spiritual and physical plane, is best described as pure, unconditional love. “
5. “Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling.
It’s a decision, a judgment, and a promise.”
6. “Love expects no reward. Love knows no fear. Love Divine gives – does not demand.
Love thinks no evil; imputes no motive. To Love is to share and serve. “
7. “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”
8. “Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”
9. “It should be a privilege to be able to say I love you to someone. It shouldn’t be something people say just because they feel like it.
A privilege that is earned. They say you have to earn the right to be loved; no, love is unconditional, if you love someone, they don’t have to earn it.
But. The right to tell someone that you love them?
That has to be earned. You have to earn the right to be believed.”
C. JoyBell C.
10. “Love is made up of three unconditional properties in equal measure:
Remove any one of the three, and the triangle falls apart.
Which, by the way, is something highly inadvisable. Think about it — do you really want to live in a world of only two dimensions?
So, for the love of a triangle, please keep love whole.”
11. “Love is not a temporary feeling or emotion. Emotions and feelings change, sometimes daily.
But unconditional, true love is everlasting.”
12. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.”
13. “It feels amazing to be touched by the person who understands your mind, the person who acknowledges your flaws, and loves your spirit.”
14. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. “Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another’s personhood.”
16. “Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself, unconditionally.”
17. “Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means.”
18. “Nothing you become will disappoint me; I have no preconception that I’d like to see you be or do.
I have no desire to foresee you, only to discover you. You can’t disappoint me.”
19. “The greatest gift you can give someone is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving.”
20. “I don’t want someone who sees the good about me. I want someone who sees the bad and still loves me.”
21. “Love is knowing someone’s weaknesses and not taking advantage of them. Knowing their flaws and accepting who they are.”
22. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
23. “Love… What is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.”
24. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
25. “No, I do not want to be loved unconditionally. I want to be shown when I am treating you less than you deserve.
I want you to leave if I ever start making you promises I do not see through. Love me for my flaws, yes, but don’t you dare ever allow them to hurt you.”
26. “Loving and being loved unconditionally means taking a leap of faith.”
27. “If you just believe in me, I will love you endlessly.”
28. “Conditional love means that we are willing to pull away from our connection under certain circumstances. Unconditional one says – no matter what you do, I’m going to pursue the goal of connecting with you.”
29. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
30. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.”
31. “As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you.”
32. “The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to respect the woman that gave birth to his children. It is because of her that you have the greatest treasures in your life.
You may have moved on, but your children have not. If you can’t be her soulmate, then at least be thoughtful.
Whom your children love should always be someone that you acknowledge with kindness. Your children notice everything and will follow your example.”
Shannon L. Alder
33. “Loving someone you don’t see every day is not a bad thing. It’s just proof that love is not in sight but in the heart.”
34. “If someone is facing a difficult time, one of the kindest things you can do for him or her is to say, ‘I’m going to love you through this.”
35. “Some people won’t love you no matter what you do, and some people won’t stop loving you no matter what you do. Go where the love is.”
36. “Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.”
37. “To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.”
38. “If a dog can love us unconditionally, why can’t we love each other the same way?”
39. “Love — not dim and blind but so far-seeing that it can glimpse around corners, around bends and twists and illusion; instead of overlooking faults love sees through them to the secret inside.”
40. “A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.”
41. “Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.”
42. “Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end.”
43. “Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul.”
44. “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.”
45. “Remember, in our inmost being, we are all completely lovable because spirit is love. Beyond what anyone can make you think or feel about yourself, your unconditioned spirit stands, shining with a love nothing can tarnish.”
46. “To love everyone unconditionally does not mean to give everyone your unconditional time. Sometimes, to love completely, we must never see someone again.
This, too, is love. This is giving someone the freedom to exist and be happy, even if it must be without you.”
47. “Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway.”
48. “I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.”
49. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over.
Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I’ll keep choosing you.”
50. “We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean.”
I love you unconditionally quotes
51. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
52. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
53. “This is what our love is––a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly invisible inside all other images, thoughts, smells, and sounds.”
54. “If you break someone’s heart and they still talk to you with the same excitement and respect, believe me, they really love you.”
55. “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness. That is love.”
Lana Del Rey
56. “Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you.”
57. “We do not judge the people we love.”
58. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.”
59. “Love me without restriction. Trust me without fear.
Want me without demand. Accept me for who I am.”
60. “To love without need or without expectation of restitution, that is how we ought to love.”
61. “To love a person is to see all of their magic, and to remind them of it when they have forgotten.”
62. “But I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both.”
63. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
64. “Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.”
65. “I don’t want someone who sees the good about me. I want someone who sees the bad and still loves me.”
66. “Only love that continues to flow in the face of anger, blame, and indifference can be called love. All else is simply a transaction.”
67. “Spend your time on those that love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them.”
68. “I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I’ll wait for as long as forever to be with you.”
69. “My love for you overflows like a stream of waterfall. You may make mistakes, and we may fight, but I will always love you unconditionally, just as you are.”
70. “Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service.”
71. “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.”
Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
72. “Once you know this kind of love, you will never question love again. You’ll know it when you see it.
You will know it when you feel it. You’ll never be confused by something that is something else.”
73. “The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone.”
74. “And when you love someone, you love all of them. You don’t skip over the parts that make them ugly or unwanted.
You cannot just leave all the bad things out. If you really do love them, you find their imperfections beautiful.”
75. “I could hold onto your hand all day, sit by your side always. No complaints…
You’re my favorite place to be.”
76. “Accepting someone with all their faults and failings without expecting anything in return is hard. But that is what true love is all about.”
77. “He who is devoid of the power to forgive, is devoid of the power to love.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
78. “Anyone can love according to their convenience. True love is tested when you have to love someone even when they do not love you back in the same way.”
79. “Celebrate the moments of joy, feeling loved, doing our best, but most of all, celebrate the times we loved others without condition.”
Donald T Iannone
80. “Sometimes, we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported.”
81. “If someone sticks by your side through your worst times, they’re the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.”
82. “There are people who wish to love more and give more of themselves. They find out that the highest form of love is unconditional.”
83. “Love creates an ‘us’ without destroying a ‘me.'”
84. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
85. “When caught under the weather of love, always choose the person who loves you unconditionally, and abandon the one who only loves you under favorable conditions.”
86. “I know it is very hard to accept a love without conditions, but I know it exists: – that he loved me when I was useless to him.”
87. “Where there is great love there are always miracles.”
88. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.”
89. “You know, love is not dependent on circumstances. Love just is.
You feel love for someone. You feel a great amount of gratitude towards their soul, their being, because they simply exist and are a part of your life and your world.
You just simply love them.
Love formed around conditions or circumstances is something else. That’s expectations.
Marriage. Silent promises that no one wants to keep saying, “I will unconditionally love you on those conditions.”
But love just is. I love you.
I love the way you live your life. I love that I get to be a part of it.
As simply and softly as that.”
90. “Notice the people who are happy for your happiness, and sad for your sadness. They’re the ones who deserve special places in your heart.”
91. “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
92. “To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten.”
93. “Love and compassion are not circumstantial.”
94. “The right person never stops showing how much they love you… especially once they already have you.”
95. “Once you have learned to love, you will have learned to live.”
96. “Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.”
97. “When you love without condition, your spirits can never be separated. The love you gave each other holds you together far beyond this life.”
98. “When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because the mind gets angry, but the heart still cares.”
99. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature, and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning, and unquenchable.”
100. “Unconditional, Unlimited, Pure love is the highest frequency in the Universe!”