All of you who believe in love, you inspire me. Those of you who have gone through a hard time and came out of it stronger, you inspire me… But what does telling someone they inspire you really mean?
We’re going to talk about the meaning of ‘you inspire me’, and you’ll find a lot of ‘you inspire me’ quotes at the end. You’re going to find out what it means when you inspire others. There are a lot more phrases similar to telling someone they inspire you, and we’ll mention them too.
However, let me tell you something first. You inspire me. All of you who fight to become the best version of yourself, you inspire me to be better too. You inspire me every day, every time I think I’m the only one who’s fighting and believing. All of you who have believed in yourself and succeeded, you inspire me to do the same. You inspire me in so many ways that I can’t even count.
I hope that you are inspired by me, as well. In any case, make sure to tell the person who motivates you to become the best possible version of yourself about it. Tell them, “You inspire me,” and it will mean the world to them.
Aren’t, “You inspire me,” the best words you could possibly hear besides, “I love you”? What does it feel like to hear them? What happens when you inspire someone?
On the other hand, what is the meaning of telling someone, “You inspire me”? What other phrases can you use? Read on, because you’re going to find out all about it.
You inspire me – What it means to be told and to hear
It’s magnificent to be inspired by someone, and the only thing that could compare to it is being someone who inspires others. Whether you’re on the giving or receiving end of the sentence, “You inspire me”, it feels great.
I am inspired by a lot of great minds from the past and the present, but what inspires me most is love. The man I love inspires me to become the best woman I could possibly be and the reason for that is that he’s always trying to be the best partner to me. So, I have to tell him something…
You inspire me to be better at every aspect of my life and to be a better person overall. With your love, you inspire me in so many ways, and you’ve taught me to love myself. I try to be a better wife to you every day because you inspire me to grow, but I don’t stop at just being better at the roles I play in your life. You have taught me to strive to be better in all areas of my life. You’re the reason I have the strength to welcome every new day with a smile.
My love is my primary source of inspiration, but I find it in other people as well. All of you who have believed in yourself and fought for what you deserve are an inspiration to me. I know that it hasn’t been easy, but you managed to deal with all of it and push through even stronger than you were before.
All the women who are loving wives, caring mothers, kind friends, successful professionals, master chefs, best advice-givers, and playful girls, you’re all an inspiration to me to strive to fulfill all the roles I need to play in my life. You make me want to be a successful, strong, and confident woman, and I do my best to be one, just like you do.
There are people who seem to have it all, and you shouldn’t be envious of them. Let them be an inspiration to you instead. You can have it all too, but it’s not as easy as it sounds.
Still, it’s a lot easier when you have someone to inspire you. Whether it’s your partner, your friend, a famous person, or a casual acquaintance of yours, let them inspire you. Don’t think that they have something in life that you don’t. We all start off the same, in the same world, but the world that we choose to create for ourself is what makes the difference. You can decide to change your life for the better, and all it takes is a little inspiration to get you started. Feeling inspired yet?
Use all the help that you can get when it comes to motivating yourself to become the best version of yourself. You’re not doing it to impress others, but to feel better about yourself and live a more fulfilled life, to be happier and more satisfied with yourself and your life.
Who inspires you? Don’t miss your chance to send them one of the ‘you inspire me’ quotes and let them know all about it. You’ll find them at the end, but first, let’s look at the meaning of ‘you inspire me’, and figure it out.
The meaning of ‘you inspire me’
Do you already know about the meaning of the word ‘inspire’? It has many meanings, such as to motivate or spur on and to move, influence or guide by supernatural or divine inspiration.
Its definition could make someone feel that they want and can do something and another explanation is that it animates someone with a certain feeling.
You can be inspired by famous people who have changed the world somehow, but you can be equally inspired by everyday people. Make sure to choose people who are good role models, as such people are those who sacrifice themselves for their families, are committed to their interests, or are generous to the community.
Anyone who makes you feel like you want to be a better person is a good role model. They will make you think that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. Isn’t it a fantastic feeling?
It feels great to tell someone that they inspire you, but it feels even better to hear it. Have you inspired someone? Even if no one ever told you, it’s very likely that you have.
Bad people try to pull others down, while good people try to inspire others to be better themselves. Look up to these good people and work on becoming one of them if you aren’t already. It’s the greatest feeling in the world when you are such an inspired person that you inspire others as well.
What happens when you inspire someone to be better
So, when you inspire someone, what happens? They want to be better, but how come and what else? When you inspire someone, this is what happens:
1. You expect the most from people, so you bring out their best
Some people have the ability to inspire others, and it comes naturally to them. Others, however, struggle to achieve it. Still, once you set expectations for greatness, standards for excellence and keep raising the bar, you’ll have an inspirational influence.
2. You challenge them to try new things and reach new goals
The way you communicate with others makes a big difference to how they’ll do things from now on. Are you encouraging and supportive or judgmental and demanding? Do you challenge others to try new things or demand everyone to focus on proven methods?
People don’t like to change, but our world is continuously changing and evolving, so we have to as well. Inspiring others means challenging them to try new things and reach new goals. If you don’t stand for change, you won’t inspire anyone.
3. You encourage people to stand up for what they believe in
You inspire people to dig deeper into their soul so they can find what really motivates them. It happens when you encourage them to stand up for what they believe in. Everyone has their own beliefs, but what truly matters is to stand up for them.
4. You reassure people to trust their purpose
Whether it’s a professional or personal relationship, trust isn’t easily developed. Unfortunately, a lot of people distrust everyone when they first meet them until they’re more comfortable with them and that distrust is often based on some bad past experiences.
When you trust someone, you provide the confidence and reassurance they need in order to trust themselves. Once you let others quickly earn your trust, it can inspire them to try even harder, as well as to believe in themselves more. Trust that their purpose and intent are pure, and you’ll see the positive changes in them.
5. You give them the confidence to lead
Even those who aren’t aware of it have the power to lead. All you really need to do is light the flame and protect it until it starts burning brightly and you can achieve that by listening to them.
Always ask questions that will encourage people to share their passions, their ideas, and their inspiration. Make sure you listen carefully to their responses. When you give someone your time and become solely focused on them, you show them how much they matter.
A lot of times, all we really need is someone to listen; it doesn’t matter whether they’re just blowing off steam or requesting help or expressing some new ideas. Acknowledge that they matter and make sure that you’re listening to them because it will inspire them to reach greatness.
Telling someone they inspire you
One of the best things that you can say to someone is that they inspire you. Still, there are a lot more phrases that go perfectly well with it, and everyone likes to hear them so don’t just stop with saying, “You inspire me,” and say any of these phrases as well.
1. You inspire me
Let’s still mention this one first. People like to know when they make you feel like you can reach the stars. Your loved one wants you to say how excited about the future they make you feel. If someone’s support has helped you stand taller than before, let them know.
2. You bring out the very best in me
Does the person who inspires you bring out the very best in you? Let them know about it. Tell them how grounded they keep you. Let them know that they make you keep trying when you want to give up on it all. Tell them that they have made you the person you always dreamed you could be.
3. I want to grow old with you
If you’re in a relationship with the person who inspires you, this is the best thing you can tell them. Being young and in love is easy, but growing old with someone takes work. They want to know that you’ll look at them one day, when your hair turns gray and so does theirs, without any regrets and see them as amazing as you do now.
4. I really see you
A lot of people know each other on the surface level, but really knowing someone for who they are is different. Show them that you really see them and let them know you accept them for who they are. The best relationships are those in which you really feel seen.
5. You are more than enough
The person you care about needs to know that they are worthy of your love. Even if they know that they inspire you, they’ll wonder, “Am I enough?” Let them know that they are. They’ll probably need to hear it more than once in order to truly believe it.
6. I trust you
Maybe the most important thing that you can tell a person is that you trust them completely; after all, you can’t have a relationship without trust. Once you have trust, there will be no limits to your love. This is especially important to say to a person who has given you their heart and fully committed to you.
7. I will always be there for you
This is a sentence that could really change someone’s life and make them understand how much you care about them. When you tell someone you’ll always be there for them, they know that they can count on you in sickness and in health. After all, that’s what love is really about.
8. I won’t ever stop challenging you
Everyone hopes that they’ll always keep improving and growing so when you let them know that you’ll keep them moving forward, it means the world to them. You can turn their weaknesses into strengths, and they’ll be forever grateful to you.
9. You are my best friend
Of course, this is great to tell someone who’s just your friend, but it’s even better to say it to a partner. When your partner is, at the same time, your best friend, you’re truly lucky. Knowing that you see them as your best ally, critic, and confidant will make them love you even more.
10. I value you
They need to know that they’re appreciated, not just for who they are to you, but for everything they do, including their dreams and their career. Empty encouragements don’t mean anything, but when you truly believe in someone, you’ll watch them blossom. People need to know that they are valued by those they care about.
11. I am in love with you
Whether you say, “I am in love with you,” or, “I love you”, this list wouldn’t be complete without these phrases. When you love someone, it means that you have accepted them for who they are, and it’s the greatest feeling in the world. You love them because of who they are, not in spite of it, and that will make them want to become even better.
‘You inspire me’ quotes
Now that you know why and how, it’s time to finally let them know how much they inspire you. The best way to do so is to choose some of these ‘you inspire me’ quotes that you can send as texts. Send them one of the aforementioned phrases every day until you’ve sent them all and then once you’ve done that, you can choose some of these quotes that really say it all.
I hope that this article has inspired you to let someone know in the best possible way how they make you feel. Let’s get right to choosing the quotes that will inspire them as much as they inspire you.
1. God is saying to you today, “You need to get ready! Your miracle will happen sooner than you think. Suddenly one call, one opportunity, and your life changes. I will make a way for you.”
2. If you’re reading this right now, I want you to know that all the stress, pain, and sleepless nights you are currently going through does not match up to the joy and blessings that are coming your way! Keep your head up and keep praying because your breakthrough is around the corner!
3. Live the life that people write novels about.
4. Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
5. Never regret a day in your life: good days give happiness, bad days give experiences, worst days give lessons, and the best days give memories.
6. Today, keep working hard and don’t get discouraged. Know you are going in the right direction… Stay focused on your dreams… And never (ever) give up.
7. That fact that you aren’t where you want to be should be enough motivation.
8. Do not chase people. Work hard, and be you. The right people who belong in your life will come to find you and stay. Do your thing.
9. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
10. Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
11. Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle but still wants you.
12. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected.
13. Think positive, be positive, and positive things will happen.
14. When you finally have something good, enjoy it. Don’t go looking for something better.
15. Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.
16. People need to learn that their actions do affect other people. So be careful what you say and do, it’s not always just about you.
17. Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.
18. If it doesn’t make you feel fabulous: don’t do it, don’t buy it, don’t keep it.
19. I’m blessed with everything I need. I am working hard towards everything I want. And most of all, I appreciate and thank God for what I have.
20. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
21. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
22. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
23. Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
24. Everything you’ve ever wanted is one step outside your comfort zone.
25. Go 24 hours without complaining. Not even once. Then watch how your life starts changing!
26. Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.
27. I will no longer allow the negative things in my life to spoil all the good things I have. I choose to be happy.
28. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
29. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
30. Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress, which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once.
31. Integrity is doing the right thing when no-one is watching.
32. Sometimes in life, your situation will keep repeating itself until you learn your lesson.