Being insanely blunt has its advantages. On one hand, you have no fake friends and you can smell bullshit a mile away. Though we may come off as vain, we’re just being honest… maybe a little too honest.
- Sarcasm is your humor and your guard. Most of your jokes are littered with sarcasm, but sarcasm also protects you from annoying people.
- Only your best friends know how you use your sarcasm.
- In addition to sarcasm is a bit of random sassiness.
- When it comes to first dates, you’re not interested in the surface of the person but their heart. You want to know who they are and what they’re about.
- But that’s why you’re not dateable. It’s rare to find someone who’s not intimidated by you. Nowadays it seems like people just want quick satisfaction when it comes to dating.
- You don’t sugarcoat anything. Not everything has to be sweet and nice.
- People tend to think you’re a bitch, but there’s a difference between being honest and being mean.
- You know the truth hurts, but it also is the greatest gift you could give.
- When you give advice to your friends, you give it to them kind of brutally.
- It’s not that you don’t like them, it’s that you love them so much, and that it’s necessary to be honest even if it hurts them.
- Because you’re not the one to leave your friends stuck in a pit of everlasting mistakes.
- Your bluntness is actually worse when you drink.
- Maybe that’s why you have a ton of bruises…
- You try to avoid politics since everyone knows you don’t hold back on that.
- Because for you, opinions can become useless pretty quickly if they’re just used as a cover up for ignorance.
- And speaking of opinions, you just don’t care about what people think of you.
- It’s why you make most people uncomfortable because your personality is real and true. You have no reason to put a mask on.
- Life’s way better that way.