„If you are not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life first, then share it.“
It is lovely to have someone by your side, to have someone to share special moments with. But also it is pretty awesome being single. You should definitely love being single, because being single is actually the best. So here are some reasons to love being single.
Vibrators don’t ask you to return the favor.
- You can enjoy your own company.
- Singles are playing the field.
- You have more time for friends and family.
- You can eat what you want to, when you want to, and any way you want to.
- Freedom to travel.
- You don’t have to worry about drama or random, stupid fights with a significant other.
- Do what you want, when you want.
- A whole bottle of wine for dinner? No problem.
You learn that you complete yourself just fine.
- Less time on the phone and more time to “do you.”
- You realize that you don’t actually ~need~ a romantic relationship to feel totally fulfilled.
- On the weekend you can wake up whenever.
- You have control of your own mess.
- You can make out with anyone you want.
- “Single Ladies” becomes way more meaningful.
- You never worry that you’re settling.
- People want to be around single people.
- You can truly learn to love yourself and your independence.
You don’t have to share your food.
- “Me” Time.
- There are few things more relaxing than hanging out with yourself.
- You get to skip all the drama that might come along with a romantic relationship.
- No more “forced relationships.”
- You can be incredibly selfish.
- The only person you have to spoil is yourself.
- You can own as many cats as you want to, no judgment.
- Don’t want to clean up after yourself? Don’t worry.
- You can stay out as late as you want.
Self-love is a real thing and honestly it’s more reliable and fulfilling than a lot of romantic relationships.
- No need to feel guilt over what you post on social media.
- You’re not financially tied to someone
- Not having to pretend you like a shitty present.
- Time to build a better you.
- You can get lazy in your grooming.
- Say goodbye to ever feeling like you have to shave or wax to please anyone but YOURSELF.
- You can poop and fart openly and shamelessly.
- You never once have to compromise on what show to watch next.
- Singles are changing the world.
You don’t have to share your space with someone.
- You can cook whatever you want for dinner.
- Alone time doesn’t have to be lonely. It’s actually the best.
- You can keep your home at whatever temperature your heart desires.
- You can create the life you love and want.
- The freedom to date whomever you want and go on as many dates as possible.
- No need to do anyone’s laundry other than your own
- You have more time to focus on your career.
- Having all the closet space to yourself.
- You experience love in a whole new, and unexpected way.
Plenty of time to start a new hobby.
Also here are some quotes and sayings that shows why you need to love being single.
„Watching a romantic movie and getting pissed off about your non-existent love life.“
„My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.“ -Warsan Shire
„Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.“
„A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence. „ -Mandy Hale
„Being single doesn’t mean that you know nothing about love. Sometimes being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship.“
„I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not defined by another person.“ -Oscar Wilde
„If you’re single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next.“
“If we seek paradise outside ourselves, we cannot have paradise in our hearts.” -Thomas Merton
“You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose. ” -Jo Coudert