1. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
2. No one didn’t like your boyfriend anyway.
3. Sometimes you have to erase the messages, delete the numbers, and move on. You don’t have to forget who that person was to you, but you do have to accept that they aren’t that person anymore.
4. Don’t look back in regret but move on with hope.
5. I think part of the reason why we hold on to someone so tight is that we fear something so great won’t happen twice.
6. You can break down a woman temporarily, but a real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself, and come back stronger than ever.
7. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
8. Never give someone the opportunity to waste your time twice.
9. The people that are quick to walk away are the ones who never intended to stay.
10. If you start to miss me, remember, I didn’t walk away, you let me go.
11. So let’s ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn’t exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.
12. Move on. It’s just a chapter in the past. But don’t close the book, just turn the page.
13. Do yourself a favour and don’t stay updated with those who you realised weren’t good for you. You don’t need to know how they’re doing.
14. Respect yourself enough to walk away from ANYTHING that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you HAPPY.
15. Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us, even if it’s killing us to let go.
16. Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.
17. Foolish is a woman who gives her time to a man who does nothing to deserve it.
18. We’re constantly being told ‘stay strong’… But you know what? It’s okay to break down. Just do the best that you can, and remember that it’s okay to fall- just get back up.
19. Knowing what you don’t want is all you need to start the adventure of a lifetime.
20. Strength isn’t how much you can handle before you break, it’s how much you can handle after you break.
21. I love you forever, but forever is over.
22. Heartbreak changes people.
23. Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.
24. Feelings are much like waves. We can’t stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf.
25. If you carry the bricks from your past relationship, you will end up building the same house.
26. Hey you! You’re beautiful and gorgeous in your own way. Don’t let anyone make you feel ugly, because you’re perfect just the way you are. Stay strong.
27. When a woman loves a man, she loves that man, and the only person who can f*ck that up is that man himself.
28. Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, ‘I’m used to it.
29. No matter how good of a woman you are, you will never be good enough to a man who isn’t ready.
30. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
31. Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
32. Even the darkest night will end & the sun will rise.